Homebrew Super Mario 64 Port - Wii U

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Give me a moment and I'll send you a PM. Have no idea what to tell you in regard to the Vita. Oh and just know that when you first boot the game, the default camera will be the original camera. Just hit pause, navigate to the settings screen with R, enter the camera menu, and change the camera to the 'puppycam' option. K, watch your PMs.
@MikaDubbz: Would you please PM it to me too? Thanks in advance. :D

Last edited by CMDreamer,
Reactions: sonictopfan

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Give me a moment and I'll send you a PM. Have no idea what to tell you in regard to the Vita. Oh and just know that when you first boot the game, the default camera will be the original camera. Just hit pause, navigate to the settings screen with R, enter the camera menu, and change the camera to the 'puppycam' option. K, watch your PMs.
Wink wink, nudge nudge ;)

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If this is so definitive, it certainly beats trying to reinvent the wheel by compiling it myself.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is so definitive, it certainly beats trying to reinvent the wheel by compiling it myself.
Best version I've found readily available for the Wii U anyway. My only request for the person that put it together is for the debug option to instantly change Mario's cap. You hold ZL or ZR and then hit the d-pad left, up, or right to change his hat. I really wish they would have added an option to hit down and then automatically spawn a green shell on which Mario could then surf around on. I've seen certain EX builds have that as a cheat option, so it should be totally feasible, sadly its not here though. All the cheat do work though, which is nice, because I had a different EX build where everything wasn't properly mapped, so if you enabled the moon jump with L code, you couldn't actually do it, because that build didn't map anything as L.

Reactions: N7Kopper

N7Kopper

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Best version I've found readily available for the Wii U anyway. My only request for the person that put it together is for the debug option to instantly change Mario's cap. You hold ZL or ZR and then hit the d-pad left, up, or right to change his hat. I really wish they would have added an option to hit down and then automatically spawn a green shell on which Mario could then surf around on. I've seen certain EX builds have that as a cheat option, so it should be totally feasible, sadly its not here though. All the cheat do work though, which is nice, because I had a different EX build where everything wasn't properly mapped, so if you enabled the moon jump with L code, you couldn't actually do it, because that build didn't map anything as L.
I thought "definitive for Wii U" went without saying. Thank you for this - compiling things is too annoying with a constantly changing toolchain.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought "definitive for Wii U" went without saying. Thank you for this - compiling things is too annoying with a constantly changing toolchain.
Oh it does, I was simply saying, it was the best version I've personally found for the Wii U anyway. It's quite possible that better builds are out there for the system, and even if not, the build could still feasibly be better with more cheats and simple extra debug options like spawning a green shell to ride at any time. I don't really deserve much thanks, I simply found it posted on Reddit and reported about it here.

N7Kopper

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh it does, I was simply saying, it was the best version I've personally found for the Wii U anyway. It's quite possible that better builds are out there for the system, and even if not, the build could still feasibly be better with more cheats and simple extra debug options like spawning a green shell to ride at any time. I don't really deserve much thanks, I simply found it posted on Reddit and reported about it here.
Finding stuff for people saves them legwork, and is worth thanks, even if small.

Reactions: MikaDubbz

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
It really is a good version, I also now have a similar one for the PS Vita though without the cheats (I never use cheats anyway) honestly my only nitpick is I’m not fond of the icon used in the accompanied forwarder but it serves its purpose.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It really is a good version, I also now have a similar one for the PS Vita though without the cheats (I never use cheats anyway) honestly my only nitpick is I’m not fond of the icon used in the accompanied forwarder but it serves its purpose.
Well icons are easy for anyone to change via FTP, that's what I did.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Well icons are easy for anyone to change via FTP, that's what I did.
Ah, ftp is once again out of my reach, it’s okay though.

Edit: btw I have the 60fps puppycam version on Wii U and PS Vita and now I just found out it’s also on 3DS but idk how to compile a cia file if anyone can help out I’d appreciate it.

SDarkrai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to be a bother, but would you be able to PM this to me as well?

uhhh_adam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a little late. Where do I get this and how do I put this on my Wii U SD card? sorry for noob questions I'll read through this whole discussion this week just want some widescreen 60fps mario 64 on my wii u so I can delete my virtual console version

Last edited by uhhh_adam,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a little late. Where do I get this and how do I put this on my Wii U SD card? sorry for noob questions I'll read through this whole discussion this week just want some widescreen 60fps mario 64 on my wii u so I can delete my virtual console version
you have to compile it. it's against the rules to share it.

Reactions: uhhh_adam

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...