Super Mario 64: Last Impact - Huge ROM Hack

A new ROM hack almost 4,000 hours in the making has been created for Super Mario 64. 130 stars, 12 powerups, many new bosses and a large variety of completely new levels! You can visit places like rainbow road and don the famous frog suit on your new little Mario quest!

D

Deleted-379826

Dang, this is just awesome! Can't wait to play this ^_^
Many thanks to the developers most important of all!

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dunno nintendo has been a bit of a bitch lately and is taken down anything that threatens them. and mario 64 IS in their VC :P

In recent years there have been 2 other impressive Mario 64 Hacks (though not as impressive as this, admittedly), but neither of those have been DMCA'd. However, it does seem like Nintendo has been on top of that stuff much more this year, so who knows. (By the way those 2 hacks are Star Road and Super Mario 64: The Missing Stars)

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is close to no chance of this working on real hardware. I have an ED64 and it doesn't play massively expanded rom hacks.

The best chance is Wii U VC inject imho.

I'm hoping maybe Wii64/Not64 can play it, as it could play the impressive Star Road and Missing Stars rom hacks. Though even though those games were modded like crazy, you can tell that there is far more going on here than in either of those hacks, so it does make it less likely, but I'm not gonna say it can't until I give it a try after work haha.

Last edited by duffmmann,
Reactions: KiiWii

Drejjmit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
LSnnWBq.jpg

Looks like this if you try to run it on Everdrive 64. And yes i have the memory expansion.

Last edited by Drejjmit,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof