Super Mario 64: Last Impact - Huge ROM Hack

A new ROM hack almost 4,000 hours in the making has been created for Super Mario 64. 130 stars, 12 powerups, many new bosses and a large variety of completely new levels! You can visit places like rainbow road and don the famous frog suit on your new little Mario quest!

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried to inject this in an n64 VC game and create a .wad to be installed on our Wii/vWii? I'm sure it works well enough in Wii64, but injects tend to run much smoother overall. I'm at work for another 6 hours, so if no one has tried it by the time that I get home, I'll take a stab at it.

Burlsol

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know if this works on real hardware using an everdrive 64?
Given the number of new models and similar that seems to be present from the video, I would doubt it. As is, SM64 was already pretty taxing on the hardware capabilities of the system. It is unlikely that they added in optimizations that could account for higher polygon allowances in the effort of making this hack.

At any rate, better grab this quick before it gets DMCA'ed.

Reactions: cvskid

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried to inject this in an n64 VC game and create a .wad to be installed on our Wii/vWii? I'm sure it works well enough in Wii64, but injects tend to run much smoother overall. I'm at work for another 6 hours, so if no one has tried it by the time that I get home, I'll take a stab at it.
Not sure but why not inject into wii u vc?

Reactions: CeeDee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Happy birthday! +1