• Views 12,405
  • Replies 84

Josephimmanuel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Try putting Arm9loaderhax.bin in BOTH the root & the Luma folder, and have the custom path set to /luma/.

Thats what I did and it ended up working perfectly fine in the end. Even have access to the GBA games that never seemed to work before.
so you mean /luma/homebrew/3ds/boot.bin? and i put the homebrew folder into luma filder sir?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Updating Luma to the latest and setting a custom path worked! thank you all for the help!

whats funny is i just set the custom path back to where it normal starts /luma/ lol
And please i need your help so badly.

so you mean /luma/homebrew/3ds/boot.bin? and i put the homebrew folder into luma filder sir?

And please i need your help so badly.
damn, it still not working

Josephimmanuel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Guys i already made the custom path like StarGazer told me. i copied arm9loaderhax.bin into 'luma' folder and changed it into boot.bin. after that i made path.txt and i wrote /luma/. and still didnt work. also i made /homebrew/3ds/boot.bin and still didnt work. Please guys. can anyone help my prblem please? i really2 need help. :'(

Deeminish

Trophies
XP
Country
I was hoping you can help me understand what should I do with the demo. PLEASE.

I think I have rebooted luma? Not sure tho. Help me and message me in messenger. Oland Deems Galang. Please. I really really need help from you guys. I can't find any more deserving. Please. I beg of you. Thanks in advance.

May
I beg of your help please? Kindly please? I don't understand any of these terms. Can you help me understand? Please? Message me at my messenger account. Thanks. In advance.

Oland Deems Galang in facebook

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: CD-Rs should work fine on all 3DO systems