• Start date
  • Views 12,412
  • Replies 84

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think it's normal to get a 20s(exagerating sligtly) black screen before the demo opens if you are like me and have a old3ds since the console reboots into high memory mode...before launching the game...

of course if you get an error or nothing displays after some time then there's a problem somewhere...

Last edited by Amapola62,
D

Deleted User

OP
Updating Luma to the latest and setting a custom path worked! thank you all for the help!

whats funny is i just set the custom path back to where it normal starts /luma/ lol

Reactions: xtheman

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
From what I remember...Shadownand uses a custom path for the Arm9loaderhax.bin... something like homebrew/3ds/boot.bin...Maybe you could try downloading the latest version of Luma3ds...rename it's Arm9loaderhax.bin into boot.bin
Go into the Luma config screen select "custom path on".
Add in your luma folder a path txt file with /homebrew/3ds/boot.bin written (you might need to add /sd/ or /root/ to show that the homebrew folder is in the root of the sd) and try to boot the demo...

Reactions: GreaterDog

GreaterDog

A True Warrior, A Warning 9 Warrior
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
From what I remember...Shadownand uses a custom path for the Arm9loaderhax.bin... something like homebrew/3ds/boot.bin...Maybe you could try downloading the latest version of Luma3ds...rename it's Arm9loaderhax.bin into boot.bin
Go into the Luma config screen select "custom path on".
Add in your luma folder a path txt file with /homebrew/3ds/boot.bin written (you might need to add /sd/ or /root/ to show that the homebrew folder is in the root of the sd) and try to boot the demo...
i will try and smash doesnt work lmaooo i cant play high mem games

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I forgot to write that you should add a homebrew folder with a 3ds folder in it to put the boot.bin file in...on the root of your sd if you don't have one yet...

GreaterDog

A True Warrior, A Warning 9 Warrior
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I forgot to write that you should add a homebrew folder with a 3ds folder in it to put the boot.bin file in...on the root of your sd if you don't have one yet...

actually doesn't work i just figured that i got a semi-brick shadownand and i will try to fix it thanks for your help

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Or maybe I got the path thing wrong...since I don't use a custom path and don't really now how it should be written...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi: