Gaming SuMo Demo Gateshark Thread

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Especially with Decrypt9 supporting SD to CIA, you'd be insane to not use the code.bin modification.

I go to official and community events, and I don't want anyone to know that I have a modified console, even though I don't cheat. Rather have it be able to be toggled easily.

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is for gateway?

Also, can we somehow spawn like, any pokemon? I'd like to encounter popplio's final evolution or litten's
All of the codes here are made with Gateway.
>SuMo
triggered

Do the other games have acronyms such ReBlGrYe, SiGoCr, RuSaEm, DiPePl, BlWhBl2Wh2, EXWHY. Damn what have I done?
SuMo just rolls off the tongue nicer than "S and M" or "S/M" or full out "Sun and Moon". It's not a bad abbreviation, but this is getting off topic.

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
NTR CFW Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Plugin

Ver 3
Change Log:

Added and Fixed the Golbat Spawn Code. Also added the No-Line code thanks to @shinyquagsire23 for sharing it

Links:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gcdc7lyrd0uwvjw/cheat.plg
http://www106.zippyshare.com/v/2K0uV2Rz/file.html

Instructions:
You must make a folder at the root of the SD Card called plugin then in that a folder name a folder 00040000001A7100 It should look like this on the root /plugin/00040000001A7100 put the "cheat.plg" in there.
Boot NTR on the 3DS.
Press Select in game.
If downloading from here
Just put all the files on the root of your SD Card. (Should Look like this /plugin/00040000001A7100)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just wanted to ask should I make my own thread for the plugin because I have seen people not able to find the plugin on the forums.

EDIT: Added another link
EDIT2: Attached the file here.

Attachments

• Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo NTR Plugin Ver 3.rar
    87.5 KB · Views: 320
Last edited by AecdArmy,

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR CFW Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo Plugin

Ver 3
Change Log:

Added and Fixed the Golbat Spawn Code. Also added the No-Line code thanks to @shinyquagsire23 for sharing it

Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/gcdc7lyrd0uwvjw/cheat.plg

Instructions:
You must make a folder at the root of the SD Card called plugin then in that a folder name a folder 00040000001A7100 It should look like this on the root /plugin/00040000001A7100 put the "cheat.plg" in there.
Boot NTR on the 3DS.
Press Select in game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just wanted to ask should I make my own thread for the plugin because I have seen people not able to find the plugin on the forums.
Dude lineless looks so good! I can't wait to try this. Probably a dumb question, but was NTR updated for 11.1 yet?

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for responding so fast! Setting up my sd card now. I'll let you know how it is! Can't wait until Ohana fully supports SuMo, I want to make an Ash model for it, since it would make so much sense.

No problem glad to help out (Does help I always have this tab open so I can check my alerts)

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem glad to help out (Does help I always have this tab open so I can check my alerts)
Sorry to bother, but do you think you can upload the cheat.plg on a different site? For some reason Mediafire always loads the links wrong on mobile. It won't download when I click download. My phone always messes up HTML coding on certain sites a lot. Sorry to bother :/

AecdArmy

Biscuit#0001
Trophies
Website
mariebot.tech
XP
Country
Australia
Sorry to bother, but do you think you can upload the cheat.plg on a different site? For some reason Mediafire always loads the links wrong on mobile. It won't download when I click download. My phone always messes up HTML coding on certain sites a lot. Sorry to bother :/

I added ZippyShare. If that does not work can you tell me another file hoster that does work?

D

Deleted User

Does NTR Outline disabler work on 03ds? Not seeing a difference while pressing Select?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7