Gaming Stuck In Metroid Other M

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know what to do after u enter the room in sector 2 where u have to morph into a ball travel down an open pipe and set bombs to drain the water in these four tubes? the room has a place to use a power bomb but I don't have that yet. also, to clarify further, it's the room passed the long room with the lift. thanks!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once all the liquid is drained from the tubes go to the right of them all and shoot a charge beam to the plate at the left side. You should have the wave beam or whatever so it can go through glass.

Please keep questions to a single help thread or the release thread though.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I'm stuck in the room where water goes up and down... I see a platform I'm supposed to get to, but it's way too high up and there's nothing I can jump to.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Elrinth said:
I'm stuck in the room where water goes up and down... I see a platform I'm supposed to get to, but it's way too high up and there's nothing I can jump to.

Under the final chunk of rock that's floating in the second basin of water there should be a charge pad you shoot with your charge beam. Then the water will keep rising and falling rapidly. Go back to the divider between the two basins and jump to the end rock. Once the water's low enough, you should be able to jump under the wall on the right side of the second basin and wall jump your way up.

DaFixer

Dare to be stupid
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi i'm also stuck
frown.gif

At sector 1, i'm looking for Super Missile to open a door. After the 3/4 pink lizard's
sad.gif

Where can i find Super Missile upgrade?

XLarge

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DaFixer said:
Hi i'm also stuck
frown.gif

At sector 1, i'm looking for Super Missile to open a door. After the 3/4 pink lizard's
sad.gif

Where can i find Super Missile upgrade?
You wont have it yet so don't try looking for it, just return

broksonic

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope someone knows where i mean in the game. It's the part when you go through the door and its dark and at the end is a metal wall and a door you can't open unless you have super missle.
I just can't seem to work out what to do i have found one of those terminals. But all that does is turn on a force field but does make the metal wall go.

Have now managed to work it out .

broksonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone had the game crash on them in "experimental biological section," After you climb would looks like a tree and you drop down a hole. Mine goes in 3d mode and i can't fire only move from in a 360 turn. Also when i put wii remote on its side the screen just goes green

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock