kokotas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello,

So I updated from 5.1 to 6.2 through choidujournx and now I'm stuck at NSW logo after loading the reinx loader.

Here's what I did:
1)transferred 6.2 files to SD
2) flashed through choidujournx
3) reboot to rcm
4) deleted reinx bin and folder
5) copied new reinx bin and folders on SD and tegrarcm
6) flashed new reinx bin

Everytime I can't get past NSW logo screen.

What can I do in this case?

Edit. For anyone having the same issue, before taking any drastic action like downgrading as I did, make sure to remove the sys-netcheat.kip from your sysmodules folder. I have no idea why they keep this as a recommended sysmodule when it breaks booting on reinx...

Last edited by kokotas,

Philliyxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you updated with choidujournx did you install exfat update? What format is SD card? Is the reinx.bin in the root folder of SD card?

Last edited by Philliyxx,

kokotas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I had my switch on 5.1 exfat already so I updated to 6.2 exfat as well. My SD is exfat formatted and reinx.bin, reinx folder and sept are in the root of the SD after completely removing all previous reinx related files.

edit: well whatever, if I want to go back to 4.1, do i just need to load hekate and restore my backup? If I do this through hekate will it burn fuses? I currently have 5 burnt.

Last edited by kokotas,

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had my switch on 5.1 exfat already so I updated to 6.2 exfat as well. My SD is exfat formatted and reinx.bin, reinx folder and sept are in the root of the SD after completely removing all previous reinx related files.

edit: well whatever, if I want to go back to 4.1, do i just need to load hekate and restore my backup? If I do this through hekate will it burn fuses? I currently have 5 burnt.

try atmosphere >?
Place my files from my guide on your sd if you like if you wanna try atmosphere instead..
https://gbatemp.net/threads/backup-...-your-biskeys-tseckeys-keys-txt-guide.513386/

Or try latest from the ReinX.. Reformat your sd card to exfat ..
https://reinx.guide/

NOTE: This update REQUIRES you to have the ReiNX.bin payload on the root of your SD card. Be sure to follow the Updating ReiNX section to ensure you update correctly.

ReinX issue Here il provide you the discord help link for reinx
https://discord.gg/VjUw3DY

Last edited by Canna,
Reactions: kokotas

kokotas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thanks Canna! I have already followed the procedure to the letter and at reinx dis I got the same advice. Seems there's nothing more to be done really. I'll just look into restoring my 4.1 backup and start from scratch.

Philliyxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Canna! I have already followed the procedure to the letter and at reinx dis I got the same advice. Seems there's nothing more to be done really. I'll just look into restoring my 4.1 backup and start from scratch.

I'm actually in the same boat. Stuck on 5.1 everytime I update to 6.2 switch bricks even after formatting sd card and placing all updated cfw on it.

Reactions: kokotas

kokotas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Wow this sucks... Thank you for letting me know Philliyyx so that I'm prepared lol Will try in a few hours and keep you posted here.

Last edited by kokotas,

kokotas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Running Reinx on 6.2 finally. I decided to downgrade to 4.1 using choidujour (initialized everything though) and then installed 6.2 again through choidujournx.

I lost all my saves and whatnot but at least it works now.

Philliyxx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You didn't have to lose your saves! I always use checkopoint on all my games before I try to upgrade or downgrade then just save the checkpoint folder off your SD card somewhere safe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1