ROM Hack Story of Seasons: Trio of Towns NTR Plugin

Girafarig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
erm, so, I'm probably just missing something but how do you use it? (Not how to install it.. like.. once it's in the plugin folder and all that jazz, and you're in the game, how do you use it?)

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys but will it work with the official copy of the game or only with .cia installed game?
It should work with both.
erm, so, I'm probably just missing something but how do you use it? (Not how to install it.. like.. once it's in the plugin folder and all that jazz, and you're in the game, how do you use it?)
You need to run NTR before you run the game. You'll see a green screen when you boot the game if you have NTR running. BootNTR Selector is what you want. NTR might be broken on B9S (1.2). I noticed a commit on B9S that seems to fix that.

Girafarig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to run NTR before you run the game. You'll see a green screen when you boot the game if you have NTR running. BootNTR Selector is what you want. NTR might be broken on B9S (1.2). I noticed a commit on B9S that seems to fix that.
Yes yes I know that. I'm saying how do you use it in game? Like is there a button that opens a cheat menu or something?

Girafarig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The plugin for this game uses Select to open the cheat menu.
awesome. this is probably a really dumb question but: if I load the game WITH the plugin, save, then come back into the game WITHOUT the plugin, everything should be okay, right?

Girafarig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! me again. When I boot up NTR and then play the game, I get the green flash, but then i get an error telling me to hit any button to shut down. I'm using the True Love mod (with Luma's layeredFS feature) but I was told there shouldn't be any conflict? Thank you!! (I'm also using 3.5 if that matters!!)

Last edited by Girafarig,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! me again. When I boot up NTR and then play the game, I get the green flash, but then i get an error telling me to hit any button to shut down. I'm using the True Love mod (with Luma's layeredFS feature) but I was told there shouldn't be any conflict? Thank you!! (I'm also using 3.5 if that matters!!)
I don't see any reason for it not to work. Can you try doing the plugin method for the True Love hack? By that, I mean put the .plg for the hack in with the .plg for the cheats and the other files where they belong and disable "Enable game patching" to prevent Luma's layeredfs feature from activating?

Girafarig

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see any reason for it not to work. Can you try doing the plugin method for the True Love hack? By that, I mean put the .plg for the hack in with the .plg for the cheats and the other files where they belong and disable "Enable game patching" to prevent Luma's layeredfs feature from activating?
Cool. I'll try that :D

tmntrn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im new to this so im pretty confused , i followed the tutorial and im stuck at the step where you have to launch the 3ot plugin downloader and it keeps failing to download for me?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im new to this so im pretty confused , i followed the tutorial and im stuck at the step where you have to launch the 3ot plugin downloader and it keeps failing to download for me?
How is it failing to download? If it doesn't work, then download the plugin manually from the releases page.

EDIT: The downloading works for me. :/ It has to be something on your end.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

tmntrn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How is it failing to download? If it doesn't work, then download the plugin manually from the releases page.

EDIT: The downloading works for me. :/ It has to be something on your end.

Ugh , i did everything as told so i have no clue also. But could it be the fact that It's shown as a cia file but i opened it with winrar? i can still download it on my 3ds so it can't be it right?

Last edited by tmntrn,

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh , i did everything as told so i have no clue also. But could it be the fact that It's shown as a cia file but i opened it with winrar? i can still download it on my 3ds so it can't be it right?
sm7_facepalm.gif
You have to install the CIA on your 2/3DS using FBI/DevMenu/etc.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um i did but just the plugin fails to download in the downloader.
The plugin downloads just fine and no one else has complained of it not working. :/ Just manually download the plugin from the latest release instead of the downloader. It's something on your end.

tmntrn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its pretty frustrating :/.
You mean the 3OT-NTR-Plugin-master file? if so where do I put it?

EDIT: I got it working! i put the master file in the plugin folder and started the downloader afterwards. Sorry for the trouble!

Last edited by tmntrn,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sicklyboy, not that bad ig +1