Hacking Storm Lover Kai English Translation

MizumoriFumaira

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi! First thing first, I'd like to thank jjjewel and xyz for translating this fun game to english. without you, I won't be able to play this game since I had no skill to read japanese

I just finished Souya' route, but I want to ask some things...
1. how to get 3rd extra voice?
2. how to get normal ending? I tried to completely ignore Souya after the key point in january (not going home with him, choosing school route so i didn't met anybody, stop sending him emails), and they broke up... is that the normal ending?

thanks in advance ^ ^

Karoliuxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! First thing first, I'd like to thank jjjewel and xyz for translating this fun game to english. without you, I won't be able to play this game since I had no skill to read japanese

I just finished Souya' route, but I want to ask some things...
1. how to get 3rd extra voice?
2. how to get normal ending? I tried to completely ignore Souya after the key point in january (not going home with him, choosing school route so i didn't met anybody, stop sending him emails), and they broke up... is that the normal ending?

thanks in advance ^ ^

I think the normal ending is when in one month (forgot which one sorry) you get two choices one leads to happy ending and other to normal one.

MizumoriFumaira

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I think the normal ending is when in one month (forgot which one sorry) you get two choices one leads to happy ending and other to normal one.

hmmm... the one in January? is that option each to ending A and and ending B? and the normal ending was different from both ending?

hahaha sorry for making you all confuaed and thanks for answering Karoliuxx

Karoliuxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: jjjewel

Pikagirl

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
there another game call StormLover_Natsukoi_JPN_PSP-PLAYASiA and i have disc imagen and the storm lover 2nd but i dont know how translate and patch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol