OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
I was looking into the possibility of making a Chaos;Head NoAH English patch for the PSVita but because it uses a game engine that is difficult to deal with I thought that it could be possible to make a version on the PSP which then could be run through adrenaline and also run on the PSP. I looked into it and it seems the Chaos;Head NoAH PSP port uses the same engine as the Steins;Gate PSP port which has an English patch available for download so I decomped a lot of files from the C;H NoAH rom and they seemed to be also identical from the S;G files other than what's inside of them like text, sprites, etc, but by following a guide on the Steins;Gate PSP Patch Github issue 1 "bin files" I'm sure it's possible but we either have to wait until the Committee of Zero finishes there English patch or wait for the official translation in October and use that, but I don't recommend using the official translation due to censorship. We could use the already available Chaotic;Head English translation but it doesn't have anything translated from C;H NoAH just the original Chaos;Head those are the options. I 100% think it's possible to make an English patch for C;H NoAH on the PSP but I think I'm out of my scope here. If anyone wants to try to make a English patch I could start a discord server for talking about it/working on it but if nothing ever ends up coming out of this then I could give it a shot myself.

Spazzery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
I've thought about this. It runs on the same engine as Steins;Gate My Darling's Embrace on PSP (which Im working on rn), so it's likely feasible once the CoZ translation comes out. I don't know if I'll have time to work on it though :P

Reactions: Foxzy

Kitsu-neechan

Coffee makes your kokoro go doki doki
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
chaos head noah is a pretty easy game to hack and the matter of having it in english is just a matter of dealing with the script in a satisfactory manner, good project for someone to start with tbh.

i took it apart few years back, literally a 10minute hack.

Reactions: Spazzery

Kitsu-neechan

Coffee makes your kokoro go doki doki
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
no, not really.
i poked at the psp version a long time ago, but someone was working on it so i left it as is.
i have no intention to return to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol