Translation Kururin Paradise, the Japan-only sequel of Kuru Kuru Kururin, has finally been properly translated to English

SaulFabre

I like Yoshis and the Wii/Wii U scene.
OP
Trophies
Website
saulfabreg-wiivc.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Ecuador
A proper, working English translation of the Japanese-exclusive Game Boy Advance game Kururin Paradise, sequel of the launch game Kuru Kuru Kururin (2001), has finally been released to the public!

This English translation was possible thanks to the efforts of the user Dimedime-d (in GitHub).

Ready to fly? Explore many worlds in this sequel to Kuru Kuru Kururin, piloting the Helirin with its ever-rotating propeller. In this adventure, your family went missing when they went to see a magic show. It's up to you to search for them and bring them back home. Overcome new challenges using the right shoulder button to speed up the Helirin's rotation. Between all the Helirin mazes, you will encounter the people behind the magic show and be challenged to a variety of minigames. They probably have something to do with your family, and you might even learn a magic trick or two along the way.

1704045526252.png
1704045534868.png
1704045538986.png
1704045546417.png
1704045551328.png

ROM Patching info:

• Original ROM: Kururin Paradise (J).gba
  • SHA-1 Hash: 73BE3B930E2436D1C7BDB74AC281DD27C72E1F9E
How to patch the ROM with the .bps patch: (recommended)
More further info can be found here in this GitHub: https://github.com/Dimedime-d/kptranslation

(DISCLAIMER: I do not own nor made this translation/project, i'm just letting know this for all GBAtempers and GBA/DS players.)

Greetings to all, and Happy New Year 2024! :D :hrth:

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
This game blows the first one out of the water in terms of quality. Would highly recommend such a massive upgrade in terms of visuals and level design. Has one of the best multiplayer modes in a GBA game ever as well.

Reactions: SaulFabre

daddu3

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
And I just happened to think about this series again lately... holy moley. Can't wait to play this one.

Just in case anyone interested sees this and hasn't seen the other, the GameCube threequel Kururin Squash got a full English translation fairly recently too, link and discussion in this thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/gamecube-translations-overview-progress-and-recruitment.606638/

Even Squash?! That's all games translated in the series now.

Freaking incredible time to be alive. :grog:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto