Hacking Stop trying to hack the dsi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i should troll this topic a little more but i don't feel like it. but if nintendo's going be smart about this i hope they step up there game like sony... on this system and wii u.

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
i should troll this topic a little more but i don't feel like it. but if nintendo's going be smart about this i hope they step up there game like sony... on this system and wii u.
*tagzard is thinking about making a wii u hacking idea thread*

Hey guys be right back.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
47 fucking user's reading this topic wow just wow... this is just cracking me up and the only way i would love to have the 3ds hacked is if it can link up to xlinkai. LOL (like that's going happen)
That's because 3DS + GBAtemp = lurkfest.

tagzard

Tagzard the Crazy Dinosaur with Wings.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tagzard.tk
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
DJPlace said:
47 fucking user's reading this topic wow just wow... this is just cracking me up and the only way i would love to have the 3ds hacked is if it can link up to xlinkai. LOL (like that's going happen)
That's because 3DS + GBAtemp = lurkfest.
Yep.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
tagzard said:
Team T. Don't try to hack the dsi! Spend more of your time trying to find a exploit for the 3DS. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THE DSI!!!

Team T. Don't try to hack the DSi or 3DS! Spend more of your time trying to find a exploit for the DS Lite. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THE DSI OR 3DS!!!

/tryingtoconvinceahackerteamtostophackingasystemjustbecauseyoudontownit

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
The 3DS needs to be hacked...NOW
You sir, are an idiot. To put it simply. Go tell your kid(s) I said that.

You may counter me with some, "Piracy doesn't have a huge effect on sales" approach, but I'm going to speak my mind.
The DSi being hacked actually wouldn't make too much of a difference, in my opinion. The relatively few people that know about this hacking stuff that would be intent on hacking their DSi systems and pirate probably wouldn't have bought too many DSiWare games by themselves anyways.

The 3DS, though, should not be hacked. At least for a while. After a few years, N64 emulators and the like would be fun.
moogle.gif

For now, though, too many people would be pirating quality games on this new system that needs support. Everybody complains it needs good games and stuff, but people won't feel the need to develop games as much if so many people just pirate them. This new system needs support from its users if you don't want it to die. So please grow brains. Smart people already know the 3DS shouldn't be hacked, at least for some time.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3DS doesn't need to be hacked right away.

For the Dsi. Doesn't bother me if it's going to get hacked. I'd like to see another exploit for the Dsi, but that will take time. and I will wait for it.

~Sheimi

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm fairly certain the PS2 is still selling because it has a ton of great games on it...

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hell if this ambassador program works out well and the gba emulation is up to par then I don't mind waiting a few years for a hack

thela_kid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why does piracy come from hacking? why can't someone just release a hack that allows minor custom content like a custon gui or something. i DO want to see the 3ds hacked because frankly, as I've said before, nintendo doesn't do shit with the things they invent. the only way the 3ds, a potential MUST-HAVE, amazing-ass system, can be truly amazing is hacking and tapping into that potential. however, on the other side, i do agree that i would like it to be hacked after a year or so just so nintendo doesn't get all butt-hurt for not releasing good enough games before it's hacked, thereby losing future sales of games that are 3ds-worthy.

Z

Zorua

Totally. The team will stop hacking the DSi as they are at your disposal.[/sarcasm]
Why did you even come out of the EOF?
Anyway, if the 3DS gets hacked this early, expect third part support to drop and shovelware on the 3DS would then become a reality.
Is that what you want?
Do you want the 3DS going down the path of the DS?
I mean, sure the DS did get quite a few good games, but look at the massive amount of shovelware that came bundled with those.
You decide.....

Hydreigon

Isn't that DELICIOUS!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Just let TT do whatever they wish. If they continue working towards another DSi exploit, that's fine, but if they want to push for a 3DS hack, so be it.

thela_kid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
BenRK said:
I'm fairly certain the PS2 is still selling because it has a ton of great games on it...
Aaaaand it's easy as fuck to hack.

Try to find me at least 20 people with unchipped PS2's. Hell, I'd be slightly convinced at 5 people.

Mine is unchipped
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o