Status
Not open for further replies.

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
No, the 3DS must not be hacked (for reasons stated above)! Not for a few years atleast. And definitely not before the forum is updated. You better pray the 3DS is not hacked because we won't be able to withstand the assault of a noob tsunami.

And I hope TT is not working on a 3DS hack. If they are, I'm gonna send them a Letterbomb if you know what I mean
wink.gif

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
thela_kid said:
8BitWalugi said:
BenRK said:
I'm fairly certain the PS2 is still selling because it has a ton of great games on it...
Aaaaand it's easy as fuck to hack.

Try to find me at least 20 people with unchipped PS2's. Hell, I'd be slightly convinced at 5 people.

Mine is unchipped
tongue.gif
Do you play pirated games on it through any means?

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
This is just a rage thread...
Anyway DSi hacking is still a useful thing even though the 3DS is out.
Imagine the DSi playing roms and homebrew with only an SD card.
3DS is a bit early to putting too much effort into hacking.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I acknowledge the OPs' statement, and I think it's futile. That's like me asking some stranger to drive to 'this' adress and pick up some furniture for me. And what you're asking is much easier said than done. That DSi/3DS mode is woven pretty tight. My guess is that it'll be a while before anything is cracked if ever.

The only purpose this thread serves is to let people know how you feel about people hacking the DSi. En the end, it's their decision of they want to hack it or not. It sound like a pretty honest request, I hope you get your wish. I am curious as to what might be developed for the 3DS to utilize it's features. (Maybe a 3D video recorder/viewer?)

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
machomuu said:
serenade.63 said:
Honestly as high powered processors become smaller and smaller, DSi flashcards like the dstwo that have a little extra umph will start to have near perfect gba and snes emulation, id rather see that than an exploit for a system that has no games on it yet.
The DSTWO doesn't access DSi-mode or any of its power.

the DSTwo is MORE powerful than the DSi, it doesn't need any of its 'power'.

QUOTE(tagzard @ Aug 16 2011, 04:54 AM)
Wait?? What is happening? You people don't actually want the 3DS to be hacked? I'm sorry i just thought that everyone wanted a 3DS hack.

Developers are already shying away from the 3DS because of 'poor sales', if you add piracy to the mix then there will be no more games. Tell me this, what use is a system that nobody will develop games for?

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
DJPlace said:
47 fucking user's reading this topic wow just wow... this is just cracking me up and the only way i would love to have the 3ds hacked is if it can link up to xlinkai. LOL (like that's going happen)
That's because 3DS + GBAtemp = lurkfest.

You want us to contribute nonsense to the thread of nonsense that is nonsense.

Did I mention this was nonsense? BLASHPEMY!

Honestly? I'd prefer a system, of which I don't have yet, NOT be hacked. In the end we will suffer for it by Nintendo giving up on it and devs not pushing out any more quality games. Maybe I'm losing my mind...

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:
the DSTwo is MORE powerful than the DSi, it doesn't need any of its 'power'.

I don't think that's the point, though. Granted, I know nothing about how homebrew off of a DSTwo is run on a DS, but I would have to assume that for plugins that utilize the onboard processor, some of the processing is still done by the native DS processor as well, no? For example, NDSGBA, I can't imagine that 100% of the emulation is happening on the DSTWO. Maybe most of it, but I can't see all of it... if the DSi was hacked and we had access to the faster processor and more memory, would that not be beneficial to, in this case, smoother, more compatible, and more accurate emulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, me neither