Hacking Still on Iosuhax and interested in GC injection but I am getting signature patch errors.

Paraxamos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guys,

I hacked my WiiU way back in 2016 when Iosuhax came out, installed the stuff I wanted and then never touched anything regarding homebrew ever again.

However, I recently learned that you can inject Gamecube games but an installation attempt yielded a signature patch error.

Since Iosuhax is outdated it's kind of hard to find some information on what's wrong, so I thought you guys could help me out.

If possible I'd rather not replace Iosuhax with something else (unless I don't lose my stuff and it's relatively quick and easy) and would rather make it work with Iosuhax if that's at all possible.

Thank you very much!

Last edited by Paraxamos,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey guys,

I hacked my WiiU way back in 2016 when Iosuhax came out, installed the stuff I wanted and then never touched anything regarding homebrew ever again.

However, I recently learned that you can inject Gamecube games but an installation attempt yielded a signature patch error.

Since Iosuhax is outdated it's kind of hard to find some information on what's wrong, so I thought you guys could help me out.

If possible I'd rather not replace Iosuhax with something else (unless I don't lose my stuff and it's relatively quick and easy) and would rather make it work with Iosuhax if that's at all possible.

Thank you very much!
You need Haxchi or CBHC and to boot into Haxchi CFW before installing/running any injects.

Reactions: Paraxamos

Paraxamos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You need Haxchi or CBHC and to boot into Haxchi CFW before installing/running any injects.

Hmm, thought as much. Is there an easy way to upgrade/replace Iosuhax without me losing my already installed data or would I basically have to factory reset to then start with installing those newer methods?

I also don't have a Virtual console game, which I could buy ofc but I have 0 idea if you can even access the eshop if you aren't on the latest FW (I am still on 5.5.1 and would rather not update obviously)

Last edited by Paraxamos,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'd like to find a power strip and HDMI selector built in 1 unit, so I can select which game...