Homebrew steelhax - A Steeldiver Subwars secondary entrypoint

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Sadly, no. It'll be really cool if it did.
I have two xl consoles one on luma cfw 11.0eur version & one that I want to downgrade on 11.0jpn. I got the JPN console from a guy. I exchanged my normal black 3ds on luma cfw with it. Now i'm thinking of hardmoding it.

Brawl345

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.de
XP
Country
Germany
Doesn't seem to work on the New3DS? I just get a message saing that the corrupted save data was deleted (yes I held "B" at the start). FW is 11.0.0-33 (A9LH, but shouldn't make a difference)

VegaRoXas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Doesn't seem to work on the New3DS? I just get a message saing that the corrupted save data was deleted (yes I held "B" at the start). FW is 11.0.0-33 (A9LH, but shouldn't make a difference)
Well I really have to take a look at the installer, sry. Try reinstalling and check if you get a crash. Crashes are good :P Also the b holding thing is only if you have a steelhax_payload.bin on your sd root.

Reactions: Brawl345

redkkane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Well I really have to take a look at the installer, sry. Try reinstalling and check if you get a crash. Crashes are good :P Also the b holding thing is only if you have a steelhax_payload.bin on your sd root.

I had this too, I changed it to save slot 2 and it works.

Reactions: VegaRoXas

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you sure you're on 1.0? I had this problem then realized that I was on 4.0. It should crash when holding B, then start up the game and it should work.

VegaRoXas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Are you sure you're on 1.0? I had this problem then realized that I was on 4.0. It should crash when holding B, then start up the game and it should work.
To be clear it should only crash while holding b if the payload file is not on the sd card. But at that point you know that the save atleast has been more or less successfully installed.

Brawl345

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.de
XP
Country
Germany
Just tried to update the game to v4.1 and now it sas "Failed to find your version of SteelDiverSubWars in the config / config loading failed. Error code: 00000002 The romfs config file is invalid" oO
I even tried Slot 2 with the older version as redkkane mentioned above, but that didn't work :/

VegaRoXas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just tried to update the game to v4.1 and now it sas "Failed to find your version of SteelDiverSubWars in the config / config loading failed. Error code: 00000002 The romfs config file is invalid" oO
I even tried Slot 2 with the older version as redkkane mentioned above, but that didn't work :/
The point is that you don't update lol. Uninstall the update and retry. I kind of changed the guide over here, make sure to follow it. https://vegaroxas.github.io/

Reactions: Kvnrdrguez

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Andy didn't get any catholic toys because they wouldn't go limp when they saw him