• Start date
  • Views 38,038
  • Replies 559

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ouch i already spent about 100 € and i guess 50 more by the end of sales.. I like the many opportunities to get one particular deal but the variety is lacking in terms of old and new games, popular and more obscure titles.
Mainstream to the core and that's lackluster for uncommon games to show but yea still nice deals to get like that GTA pack dirt cheap., hopefully winter might be better in this regard.
BTW im curious will there be an encore day? It would be monday if i count right?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What's the current community's choice? It's not available in my region... I'll pirate it if I think it's good xD

Risen 1 at £3.74 ($5?).

What I've bought in the sale so far...

*snip*
Good god, all with your own money? Wow, impressive I must say. I've bought tons of games too, but almost all via Russians/TF2.... And all for resale.
Bulletstorm, and Oblivion goty, New flash deals.

I enjoyed Bulletstorm I completed it for the first time 2 days ago. It was pretty short though but the melee/gun system really works well imo. It's supposed to run like shit on a lot of systems though, I never had issues.
Was going to pick Oblivion GOTY up till I saw it was even more expensive for the Russians :( Won't do it now, have it pirated already (a few times actually, superb game)

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So far i've bought:
Nexuiz + DLC: Huge regret. No one plays and bots are boring. Which is sad, it's really damn fun when I tried it out with bots. Would be amazing with real people. Good thing it was cheap.
Fallout: NV Ultimate: For $10 I really couldn't go wrong. Decided to delete my pirated copy and grab it for the simpicity of having all DLC included with it.
Chantelise - A Tale of Two Sisters: I pretty much just wanted to complete my Carpe Fulgar set. I'll probably enjoy it though. Plus I like supporting Carpe Fulgar in hopes they bring more awesome games over.

Honestly? It was a bad game, but it was also the best Jurassic Park game that has ever been released. Take that for what it's worth.

Jurassic Park II (SNES) would like to have a word with you.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
while we are on the subject of jurassic park games, i feel a mention has to go out to the lost world arcade cabient, fun times

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just picked up Ys Origin and Oath in Felghana for a combined £11.18.

2efa7844_South-Park-nice.jpeg

Reactions: 2 people

Clarky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well very dissapointing today, Batman must be up for about the 4th time this week now and it looks like the idea of being flash now includes having super meat boy on sale for the next 2 days

edit* I see Arma 2 has turned up now, bound to cheer some up

2nd edit* i see the timer on super meat boy has been fixed to reflect 8 hours now instead of 48

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
Ya found Arma using search.

I've heard good things about the DayZ mod for it, not sure if it's the kind of thing i'll enjoy :unsure: £5 and I would of given it a go, £15 though, hmmm might have to think about it (aka probably going to buy it 10mins before daily deal is up :lol: )

LockeCole_101629

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I've got 3 titles which isn't available.
I'm sure those were fable III, Arkham, and the last one you've said.

anyways, I'm thinking about getting full package of Prince of persia
I never finish it except for Sands of time (which I play it from xbox)

but read description there's DRM for that.

3rd-party DRM: One or more products in this package may use the 3rd party DRM Ubisoft’s Online Services Platform. Ubisoft requires a permanent Internet connection to play this video game at all times..

which one, and it's really not able to be played even in offline modes?

Clarky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which one, and it's really not able to be played even in offline modes?

it is forgotton sands as pointed out but the drm was updated to a degree where the game can be played offline, you need to be online to start the game though, after that you are free to go offline

D

Deleted_171835

OP
I bought Arkham City ($10.19) but as a gift so it stays in my inventory. I'll pirate the game to see if it runs on my computer well and if it doesn't, I'll trade it off when the sale is done.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
$10 for the ultimate edition... I did really want it on the 360 though :P
Same here. I wish some of these games were Games for Windows Live so I can earn achievements!
I really hope you're joking.
Games for Windows LIVE might suck but if you get integration with Steam anyway I don't see the problem. Anyone getting Nexuiz?? It's on a flash sale right now, paid $10 for it when it came out and it really needs more players.
GFWL is not shit-tier until you live in a country which it doesn't support.

I never did understand why people hate GFWL. I haven't had a single problem with it, at all. I know there are problems with it for some people, but for me, it's flawless.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Argh. It's becoming difficult. I wanted Borderlands but it's on Xbox 360. Same with a lot of games that have gone on sale. I'm getting into a habit of downloading the games I want that are on sale for Xbox 360. Anywho, anyone know of some sweet music games on Steam? Ones that use your own music. I like Beat Hazard, and Audiosurf a bunch. Any others? Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto