• Views 38,037
  • Replies 559

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
._.
I'm locked out of buying stuff because I'm not in Canada right now.
Sent a message to support, but at this rate I'm going to miss out on Mirror's Edge. :(

are you trying to buy games directly on your card or through paypal? I went through some shit over christmas when I was in America and found that if you added funds to the steam wallet it would work rather than using a card directly or paypal
I've tried both on the Credit Card, and through Steam Wallet for the past hour. 30 minutes left...
Edit: Dammit
I feel for you, same problem here. Wanted to buy Ys Origin when it was 60% off and gift Terraria to a friend, but all I got were error messages.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone missed the last 2 chances to get Arkham City, look like the community has given you a third chance

Rife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes!! Thanks for the heads up!
*Edit* Well, it is the bundle with all the Gotham Impostors stuff, but at that price I can't say no.

Clarky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
grand theft auto sale on for the dailys, gonna have 3 and vice city today for under 4 quid i reckon

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Anything that would interest me on today's deals i've already got, ah well, i got the flash sales to tide me over until tomorrow's deals.

EDIT: Had a change of heart and purchased Limbo + Stacking

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That GTA collection is ridiculous. 7.50 for the entire collection, 7.50 for GTA IV and 8.?? for GTA IV expansion (forgot the name). Why would anyone buy them separately when you can have the entire series, including those two, for less money?

Reactions: 1 person

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
That GTA collection is ridiculous. 7.50 for the entire collection, 7.50 for GTA IV and 8.?? for GTA IV expansion (forgot the name). Why would anyone buy them separately when you can have the entire series, including those two, for less money?

Yes you are right, it is a great deal, they're that cheap because it's a sale.

I would of snapped it up myself if i hadn't of already purchased them on a previous Steam deal.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Anything that would interest me on today's deals i've already got, ah well, i got the flash sales to tide me over until tomorrow's deals.

LOL nice EDIT, you're so easy to seduce man :P
Here are my purchases so far, most of them with TF2 shit, others with real money. Also, L4D bundle I bought and is actually the only game I've activated for myself, so you can't see that.

image.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

EyeZ

Trophies
XP

Here are my purchases so far, most of them with TF2 shit, others with real money. Also, L4D bundle I bought and is actually the only game I've activated for myself, so you can't see that.

image.jpg
image.jpg

yes you are right when you say i am easily seduced, i felt gutted that there was nothing for me tonight, so i had to find something.

Wow, some nice games you got there, i thought i was addicted to these Steam deals, but you have out-done me.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

image.jpg
image.jpg

yes you are right when you say i am easily seduced, i felt gutted that there was nothing for me tonight, so i had to find something.

Wow, some nice games you got there, i thought i was addicted to these Steam deals, but you have out-done me.
Keep in mind that just about every title in there is for resale with a profit later on, none of those games are for personal use. Except L4D2 that I'll donate to a friend of mine, all the other titles I either have pirated, or will pirate :ninja:

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

image.jpg

I wish I had enough money to buy 2 copies of skyrim.

I wish I had enough money to buy 1 copy of it for that matter :P

Zaertix

One Stop Nintendo Shop on Mixer!
Trophies
Website
mixer.com
XP
Country
United States
Boo yeah Just got Disciples 3. Now I have one more bit of cash left.... Let's see what the next vote round brings.. Oh wait. Thursday is pay day. NVM!

Clarky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
see we are getting mugged off by stuff like this helicopter game, something more interesting would be nice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto