• Views 38,038
  • Replies 559

Rife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far only got Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Editon, and Trine 2, but debating over getting Age of Empires 3 and AC: Revelations. Haven't played a single AC but have two already, there's just too many games and not enough time to play them. Now's the time to buy certainly, cause then you have the rest of the year to play them since only a few AAA titles are worth buying at launch.

Rife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still kinda mad community didn't vote for Arkham City, was waiting for that one.

You did see that Batman was a flash deal a day or 2 ago, or did you miss that. It was the Gotham City Imposter/Arkham Asylum GOTY/ and Arkham City GOTY for $25
Ah crap, must've missed it. It's on sale now, but only $10 off. Maybe if it had all the DLC, but right now all they have is the batman pack and I've no interest in Gotham City Impostors.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still kinda mad community didn't vote for Arkham City, was waiting for that one.

You did see that Batman was a flash deal a day or 2 ago, or did you miss that. It was the Gotham City Imposter/Arkham Asylum GOTY/ and Arkham City GOTY for $25
Ah crap, must've missed it. It's on sale now, but only $10 off. Maybe if it had all the DLC, but right now all they have is the batman pack and I've no interest in Gotham City Impostors.

give it a few days and I bet it will turn up in the daily deals at some point at 66% off again

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Just keep in mind that Arkham City has a 10 download limit DRM and the deactivation tool can only be used twice.

Reactions: 1 person

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Civ 5, Europa universalis 3, Pendulo studios adventure pack, what's the other current flash deal? says it's not available in my region (UK)

Edit: seems it's dungeon siege, even though people from the UK can buy that normally :blink:

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would call bullshit on the UK being blocked out on the deal, but seeing as its Dungeon Siege i shall not waste the effort

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
._.
I'm locked out of buying stuff because I'm not in Canada right now.
Sent a message to support, but at this rate I'm going to miss out on Mirror's Edge. :(

are you trying to buy games directly on your card or through paypal? I went through some shit over christmas when I was in America and found that if you added funds to the steam wallet it would work rather than using a card directly or paypal
I've tried both on the Credit Card, and through Steam Wallet for the past hour. 30 minutes left...
Edit: Dammit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto