• Views 38,246
  • Replies 559

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well the dailys look better today, despite owning a lot of the gear on offer....super meat boy maybe tempting although i aint such a fan of hard as fook games, o well, need for speed here we come

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
video-game-memes-oh-god-now-im-going-to-buy-all-the-games.jpg

Reactions: 8 people

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ugh, I hate not being able to buy anything when you're not in your own country :( I don't suppose anyone is willing to gift me the Carpe Fulgur collection? My Steam collection is lacking in the RPG department. I'll give unlock keys for Bastion, Gundemonium Collection and Serious Sam 2 in return.
By the way, looks like all almost all the community deals end up as dailies or Flash deals at some point. Most of the Flash Deals as well.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ugh, I hate not being able to buy anything when you're not in your own country :( I don't suppose anyone is willing to gift me the Carpe Fulgur collection? My Steam collection is lacking in the RPG department. I'll give unlock keys for Bastion, Gundemonium Collection and Serious Sam 2 in return.
By the way, looks like all almost all the community deals end up as dailies or Flash deals at some point. Most of the Flash Deals as well.
Oi, email steam support. it takes a day, but now I can actually buy stuff. Just got Mirror's Edge and LIMBO.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Daily deals today are pretty crappy. Hopefully we get better deals tomorrow (I put a little bit of money in my Steam wallet...).

Clarky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
at least theres seems to be something new in the flash sale, the community vote seems to be a tragic repeat of the past few days

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Payday: The Heist is up for voting. Hopefully, that gets picked as I missed out on it before.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can anyone tell me the exact date/time the sale will end? I'm not to sure when I should actually buy non daily/flash deals I don't have. Does it end on July 22nd or does it mean there is new deals on the 22nd but it ends on the 23rd?

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Can anyone tell me the exact date/time the sale will end? I'm not to sure when I should actually buy non daily/flash deals I don't have. Does it end on July 22nd or does it mean there is new deals on the 22nd but it ends on the 23rd?

I would imagine the sales end midnight Sunday.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Dear diary...as of yet, I still haven't succumbed to Gaben's advances, but the more I look at the THQ bundle, the more my quivering index finger inches closer to clicking the "ADD TO CART" button. My body glistens in anticipation, my breath becomes shallow and uneven. What's happening to me? I find myself biting my lip as the bundle keeps taunting me, luring me with it's incredible price... I don't know how much more of this I can take before I give into my primal desires.

Reactions: 2 people

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Dear diary...as of yet, I still haven't succumbed to Gaben's advances, but the more I look at the THQ bundle, the more my quivering index finger inches closer to clicking the "ADD TO CART" button. My body glistens in anticipation, my breath becomes shallow and uneven. What's happening to me? I find myself biting my lip as the bundle keeps taunting me, luring me with it's incredible price... I don't know how much more of this I can take before I give into my primal desires.

You must have some good willpower, i aint got any.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I'd only purchased 1 game today, and was getting withdraw symptons so i added Sim City 4 to my collection, i don't mind a bit of city building now and again.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man Vs. Steam Sales
Who will come out victorious??

Stay tuned for results..

Reactions: 1 person

Clarky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game of thrones chucked into the flash, not my cup of tea but at least its something new for a change

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU