Hacking State of unbanning for the WiiU?

Whatnoww

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can we change the misleading thread title please?

(I assumed this was a tutorial on unbanning a Wii U... But some dumbass just wants his unbanned.) :/
You're uninformed, he wanted to know how far the hacking community went and see if they got to the point of unbanning, he never said anything about wanting to unbann himself.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The Wii serial changer was made public. So if there were a Wii U serial changer i'm pretty sure it would be made public. Modding smash texture is a hack sorry to tell you this
Has nothing to do with the release, depends on who's the dev.

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This speaks volumes of the OP, and not in a good way.
Was just sick of people complaining about me cheating when I haven't on Wii U. Even now people are still complaining about me, telling me to stay banned even though I'm not even banned. I never cheated on Wii U and I don't intend to in the future. Only cheating I did back on Wii were offline and the online ones i did was monster hunter Tri to have everything unlock and I was a kid. it never really effected anybody, in fact; one kicking monsters helped other players and I already told you guys this. I also hack smash brawl to force my stages to be played on and not my opponent's. But, it was still harmless. I feel dumb that I even have to defend myself here. it's off topic and it isn't going anywhere. I'm considering closing this group even though this group could of help people in the future. I hope it gave an idea to some people to work on one. Maybe one day another topic on this will be open in the future and you guys can be mature about it. And i like how you pointed out that I called them ''butthurt'' Like I haven't really been mean to you guys. I tried to explain. Like calling you guys butthurt isn't much compare to what you guys been saying to me. Like whoa, all this and I'm not even banned i been kind to people on miiverse and I never got miiverse ban but I see miiverse bans all the time. idk hôw? but look i still tried to help.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who cares if OP cheats or not like it's not your problem and if it is just leave the game. You know if you shut off your console you will survive. inb4 someone makes a life comparison that makes no sense.

Not sure on wii u hacking scene so good luck OP.

Reactions: RareKirby

Deleted member 355359

Trophies
XP
Country
Mongolia
"hey guys is there a method to change the se--"
"FUCK YOU STOP CHEATING DAMMIT SBFKJDSBFDHIUDS"
In all seriousness, it's really more likely for cheating to occur in Wii U games, once the right tools are acquired by whoever wants to ruin online rooms, but think about Mario Kart 7. How often do you run into hackers? Not very often.
Though there is a huge group of people who actually want to jump back onto Miiverse, even though you can do that on the 3DS, or even Nintendo Network, because Nintendo can restrict anything. emuNAND can be useful for this as well, though the Wii U is no 1GB-512MB game console.

SpadeASF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would've thought that a full Wii U format would fix the problem. Unless the serial stays the same even after a format. Someone will end up leaking a program like this or it'll just be released to the public, I wouldn't be suprised...

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ew necrobump
Technically this a progress thread so all updates / new opinions should be accepted. However, I feel reformatting your Wii U should not change the serial. I my self am not sure how it's assigned but I can guarantee that re formatting wouldn't be a fix. As Nintendo is not that stupid lol

Reactions: SpadeASF

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
How did you find this? I tried logging in with my Wii U developer information, but it does not work for this. I take it that despite finding that web page, you have no way of logging in?

If this also works for Miiverse bans, then it is game over for the Miiverse admins!

It is also game over for you, ryanrocks462! I have just reported this latest account of yours!:gun::whip:
I managed to login successfully now what?

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I managed to login successfully now what?
Ban Management System wow
a good question! what you see? can you unban?

There is a much easier solve to circumventing the ban in all wii u games. You need a banned console that is gecko enabled. And you need an unbanned console that is gecko enabled. Then you need to compare the input to your console every time it says you are banned to the console that is unbanned. Then, you will know how the ban is being done. From there you take your unbanned console and make you are hosting whatever game you are playing online. Then you simply find the users ids via your gecko debugger and send them said ban. Do this to everyone you come into contact with and nintendo will get tired of unbanning people and just remove the ban system all together.

thanks for the nice idea i try it

Last edited by loler55,

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Remove Ban From Banned User
step.1
You can unban accounts under Ban Information on each page.
Search for the user you want to unban from the Ban History under Ban Information, and click the Remove button.
The Remove button is only shown for users who are currently banned.

step.2
Enter the reason for lifting the ban and then click the Confirm button.
If the information entered is okay, click Register to remove the ban.

step.3
If the information entered is okay, click the Update button to register the entry.
Note that the ban is not actually lifted for several hours even though it is applied immediately on BMAS.

but i see 2 fields initial code and name
and whatever ive tipping nothing happens
Wii U

Title List

Initial Code
Name

what is the initialcode?

Add a Title
step.1
To use BMAS, you must first select the title you want to manage.
After logging in, select the Initial Code of the desired title from the list of titles displayed for each platform.
The list of titles is the same as the titles that can be viewed on OMAS.
If the desired title is not shown in the list, set privileges so that you can view the desired title on OMAS.

step.2
At the top of the Title Information page, in NEX Server and Environment, select the NEX server ID and environment that you want to edit or view.
From now on, you can edit and view the selected NEX server ID and environment on BMAS.

i cannot find any title in omas.... why`?

Last edited by loler55,

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure the BMAS is just to track bans of people on your company's personal games, and won't actually help us unban ourselves from our Wii U's, unless it's our own game we're banned from and we have all the info we need to fix that.

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Last edited by loler55,
Reactions: Duckling

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Sucks how I got banned for making scripts for the community. :/
I didn't "abuse" of my exploits as I reverted the changes afterwards.

If peeps manage to spoof console ID's then -

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what are you currently playing?