Hacking State of unbanning for the WiiU?

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back on my old Wii I use to get banned for hacking. This stop me from playing any games online. But there was a homebrew app to change my serial number and other numbers to unban myself. Where there be an app like that for Wii U? Thought there should be a topic on this

Smashington

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're hacking online, you deserve to be banned. Bans are there for a reason.

This could actually be made, but lets just spread the word that online hacking, is bad.

Stop cheating, good they banned u

God I hate this new breed of social justice hackers spouting "hurr durr you shouldn't be allowed to pirate it's wrong" or "hurr durr you shouldn't be allowed to hack online it's wrong".

Last edited by Smashington,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
God I hate this new breed of social justice hackers spouting "hurr durr you shouldn't be allowed to pirate it's wrong" or "hurr durr you shouldn't be allowed to hack online it's wrong".
God I hate the new breed of people complaining about it.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well if someone gets banned from playing online for cheating/hacking on an online game, it's their own damn fault. Hate to break it to the OP though *shrug*. I have no sympathy towards cheaters and unfair advantage online.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once again, another moral debate thread.

Simply, just send nintendo an email asking to unban your account and that you apologize for what you did. I used to hack for the lulz back on mkwii and when i got the 20102 error code i asked them nicely and i never hacked again.

I do not mind online hackers, it adds some weird fun that you wont find in a normal match, but if you're hacking for the win, then go fuck yourself. I just will say that if you got a ban in the past, you should learn from that mistake.

Last edited by DeslotlCL,

Mathew_Wi

bye
Trophies
XP
Country

Because not wanting to completely ruin online games is being a "social justice hacker". You can already hack your precious call of duty online on other systems.

Race

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back on my old Wii I use to get banned for hacking. This stop me from playing any games online. But there was a homebrew app to change my serial number and other numbers to unban myself. Where there be an app like that for Wii U? Thought there should be a topic on this

Basically the info is out there, If you want it YOU make it and DON'T share it.

I can see hack devs having something like this to test hacks and exploits

I don't think other people want to spend that time and effort for some mook to ruin their favorite online games.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we change the misleading thread title please?

(I assumed this was a tutorial on unbanning a Wii U... But some dumbass just wants his unbanned.) :/
I reported the topic and requested to have the title changed (if mods even have that power.)

There needs to be a tutorial on how to make a topic and avoid misleadings. Maybe the TC did it on purpose to be more clickbaity?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm amazed at how aggro this thread is off the bat when OP didn't even mention being banned, much less what game and what they were even doing with their Wii U.
What Wii U games with online could you potentially get banned from in the first place?

The only ones that come to mind are Splatoon, Super Smash Bros for Wii U, and Mario kart 8

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The funny thing is I never got banned from wfc XD i was a ftl hacker fighting ftw and helping others with drop items and tc glitch.. :P now wiimm and MrBean have prevent ppl from cheating on mkw anymore xD

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
I'm amazed at how aggro this thread is off the bat when OP didn't even mention being banned, much less what game and what they were even doing with their Wii U.
yeah, i think the OP wanted to say:
Ok, let's say that for some magical reason a pink furry growed on my charachter and i got banned for hacking. is there a public way to unban ourselves kinda like how it works in the 3ds scene?

Reactions: jsa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2: