'Starfield' gets release date

starfield.jpg

Bethesda has finally provided a release date for its upcoming open-world sci-fi game Starfield. For the occasion, a brand-new trailer was aired which also features a message from game director Todd Howard:

Starfield launches this September 6 on PC and Xbox Series S/X. A special Starfield Direct has also been announced for June 11.

:arrow: SOURCE

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
To be fair, all games and other types of software are capable of having bugs. Not only, Bethesda games, but also some Ubisoft and at times EA's Frostbite Engine games. Even early Source Engine games have had a share of glaring bugs.
It's not about other gaming companies not having games with bugs. You clearly aren't familiar about the Bethesda Games and bugs meme. Look that up and you'll know why I wrote what I wrote.

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like usual, it will be a buggy mess that the players will patch with their mods.
Oh yeah, it will almost certainly will be in one way or another. I still hope that it won't be worse nor as much of a clusterfuck in terms of general optimization between Console and home computer specs. Ditto for it not being as much of a jankfest as Oblivion on Consoles, Fallout 3's PC version at the time of initial retail release. and definitely not to the extent of the dumpster fire and bug and glitch minefield that is Fallout 76 at the time of launch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol