Starfield is an upcoming role-playing game developed by Bethesda Game Studios, the creators of popular titles such as The Elder Scrolls series and the Fallout series. It was announced at the E3 conference in 2018 but didn't have a specific release date at that time. The game is set in space and is described as a "next-generation single-player epic" by Bethesda. According to the information available at the time of my training, Starfield is Bethesda's first original IP (intellectual property) in 25 years. It is designed as a massive open-world game set in an entirely new universe. Players will have the opportunity to explore space, pilot spacecraft, and visit various planets and space stations. Bethesda has expressed a strong focus on creating a realistic and immersive experience in Starfield, with attention to detail and depth in the game's universe. They have mentioned that the game will feature a new rendering and animation system and will take advantage of next-generation hardware and technology. As for specific gameplay details and story elements, Bethesda has been relatively tight-lipped about Starfield, revealing only limited information during its initial announcement. Since then, further updates or new information may have been released, and I recommend checking official sources or the latest news to get the most accurate and up-to-date information about the game.

Latest photos

Group events

Latest posts

Newest Groups

HdPacks &texture packs android

Public group by C0meg3ts0me
  • Group member count 4
  • Group thread count 0
  • Group post count 0
  • Group photo count 0

🇹🇷 Türkiye

Public group by reha