'Starfield' gets release date

starfield.jpg

Bethesda has finally provided a release date for its upcoming open-world sci-fi game Starfield. For the occasion, a brand-new trailer was aired which also features a message from game director Todd Howard:

Starfield launches this September 6 on PC and Xbox Series S/X. A special Starfield Direct has also been announced for June 11.

:arrow: SOURCE

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Gonna be a buggy mess like always and get fixed by the players with their mods. Hype.
That's the beauty of Bethesda games. :lol:
If Bethesda releases a game and it doesn't have bugs, then it's not a real Bethesda game. :rofl2:
But hey....Skyrim was a buggy mess as well, with hilarious out of orbit giant hits to spiders clipping to everything and mammoths on crack flying sky high, and it still won Game of the Year, so who knows? :P
I'm curious how the game will come out and can't wait to try it. :)

Reactions: Y0shII

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
If it sells good, Microsoft is in trouble with the anti-trust regulators, but if it sells bad, well, it will be just another ordinary day on Xbox offices, they are used to failures.

For all that, my bet is that Microsoft wish a bad release more than anyone else.

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
Gonna be a buggy mess like always and get fixed by the players with their mods. Hype.
The trailer before this one had over 20 bugs in it, at that was curated footage put in a trailer by Bethesda themselves to showcase the game to the world.

Maybe or maybe not, because if it will have mod support just as Skyrim did on the newer consoles, the unofficial patches can be made for the console version as well. :P
Not full mod support though right? I thought there was (pretty obvious) security issues with allowing custom files to be installed to the console and neither Sony or M$ were willing to just let anything fly. Or did that change and I missed it?

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Not full mod support though right? I thought there was (pretty obvious) security issues with allowing custom files to be installed to the console and neither Sony or M$ were willing to just let anything fly. Or did that change and I missed it?
No. You're right about that. It still has restrictions sadly and neither platform allows external assets files, so any bugs that need these can't be taken care of, but even so, a fairly amount were, which is still better than nothing. More then Bethesda tried to fix anyways. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol