Hacking SSBB Mod ISO Builder

Should ProjectM Full Set and Wifi-Safe versions share same GameID or have different GameIDs?

• Total voters

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
depends on what is modded. the script rely's on wit and wwt which are wii disc image extraction and building tools it also has a lot of other functions built-in open the .bat script in a text editor scroll to the ProjectM section you'll find everything you need to know

powerfox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whenever I run this program to compile a project m 3.02 iso it says that it completes but makes no output file and says "file not found" when searching for the project m files.

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
whenever I run this program to compile a project m 3.02 iso it says that it completes but makes no output file and says "file not found" when searching for the project m files.
Did you check the .bat for the file directories? And choose wbfs not ISO you'll have better luck

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How can I make two separate ID's for the Wifi and the Full Set?
I've tried some tools (WiiBaFu) to change the ID's manually but no luck since evrytime it gives me an error when the game is booting up...

Cheers

I've Tried using the Wifi Set myself in order for it to work you need to to use the Project M on usb method of loading using the mod builder doesn't work it just tells you the disc is damaged or dirty I got this same error with the full set as well when the using the wifi gct so for now wifi will only work on usbloaders through the project m on usb method there are different methods of loading for each usb loader it all depends where the loader looks for a .gct file make sure it's named RSBE01.gct and placed where the loader looks for .gct files

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would also be curious to know how to adjust this builder for Brawl Minus 3.3.
After I move into my new apartment on june the 1st and my cell phone's data speeds have been restored back to unthrottled speeds I will download the newest update and try to configure it, it shouldn't be too hard might take me a few days as writing all those paths can be boring and tiresome, I tend to get sidetracked by working on multiple projects at a time.

mralbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After I move into my new apartment on june the 1st and my cell phone's data speeds have been restored back to unthrottled speeds I will download the newest update and try to configure it, it shouldn't be too hard might take me a few days as writing all those paths can be boring and tiresome, I tend to get sidetracked by working on multiple projects at a time.

Probably won't be quite as simple as that, latest version of brawl- has included the brawlEx clone engine which doesn't play nice with riivolution, which supposedly relates to this.
Was playing around with it. Ran many iterations, copying the bare minimum, including only new files in already included folders, to eventually moving over absolutely everything.
Ended up at one of two states, when copying common2, it died on launch. When ignoring it, the game would lock up when hovering over pichu on the character select screen.

Quite possible I've missed something though (probably...), I'll attach my modified batch should someone want to use it as a baseline. Changed the minus source paths to look for a folder named minus which includes the codes/ private folders.

Attachments

• Build_ISO.txt
    32.8 KB · Views: 637

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably won't be quite as simple as that, latest version of brawl- has included the brawlEx clone engine which doesn't play nice with riivolution, which supposedly relates to this.
Was playing around with it. Ran many iterations, copying the bare minimum, including only new files in already included folders, to eventually moving over absolutely everything.
Ended up at one of two states, when copying common2, it died on launch. When ignoring it, the game would lock up when hovering over pichu on the character select screen.

Quite possible I've missed something though (probably...), I'll attach my modified batch should someone want to use it as a baseline. Changed the minus source paths to look for a folder named minus which includes the codes/ private folders.

I'll have to see what I can come up with it's not just the path names that need to be overlooked you also need to get the hex value of bytes the GCT file takes up

mralbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll have to see what I can come up with it's not just the path names that need to be overlooked you also need to get the hex value of bytes the GCT file takes up
Indeed, and it was updated, that particular issue dumps an error in the output if you don't.
Found this as well, seems to have a modified gct for riivolution if that helps at all...
http://brawlminus.net/forums/threads/brawl-minus-3-3-is-back.138/page-3#post-2215
http://brawlminus.net/forums/threads/brawl-minus-3-3-is-back.138/page-8#post-2783

Apostrophe

VIDEO GAMES
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a strange issue with building a PM ISO can anyone help?

I'm using a brawl iso I ripped myself, which I can load via wiiflow, but when I build it as a PM iso it gets to the loading screen with the spinning white smash logo and then just goes to a black screen, no opening movie.

I've tried both .iso and .wbfs files and oddly enough when I load the iso on dolphin, it doesn't freeze.

Any know why it's doing this?

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried searching for the updates I can't find anything it used to be on smashmods.com but it's been turned into a forum with no download page if someone can find me links I'll work on the updates

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried searching for the updates I can't find anything it used to be on smashmods.com but it's been turned into a forum with no download page if someone can find me links I'll work on the updates
looking for project m ? or :

To choose your download, select the image of Roy you'd like for your choice of artwork:

seems to be there on the download pg too
http://www.brawlminus.net/download/

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
looking for project m ? or :

To choose your download, select the image of Roy you'd like for your choice of artwork:

seems to be there on the download pg too
http://www.brawlminus.net/download/

I am looking for all of the updates if someone wants to gather them and post them i'll download the packages and work on a bat file that works

Gaming4Ever

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have my backed up copy of SSBB and play thru Wiiflow......but on my HDD the file is split into .wbfs and . wbfs1

Can i use these to build a new ISO?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-