[SPOILER] Times Reveal Miyamoto's Project for Wii U

TyBlood13

As Seen On GBATempTV
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a confession guys, I like every Star Fox game. Adventures was different sure but it wasn't bad. Assault I liked for being varied in its level design and it controlled very well on the GC. Command was actually my first Star Fox game, and the multiple endings kept me playing for a long while. For the DS the controls were good, but awkward at first (Just like Kid Icarus Uprising).

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will actually stab you to death if you continue with this trolling/retardation.

I'm not allowed to not like Zelda? I just think it's boring. Skyward Sword was a particular low point.

I thoroughly enjoyed Twilight Princess but the rest of the games are just incredibly formulaic and uninspiring.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I'm not allowed to not like Zelda? I just think it's boring. Skyward Sword was a particular low point.

I thoroughly enjoyed Twilight Princess but the rest of the games are just incredibly formulaic and uninspiring.

Aside from not really allowing any exploration outside of the boring sky, skyward sword was as high a point as every other game, if anything twilight princess was the low point of the series for not doing anything other than being cool.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aside from not really allowing any exploration outside of the boring sky, skyward sword was as high a point as every other game, if anything twilight princess was the low point of the series for not doing anything other than being cool.

Skyward Sword had terrible controls, boring atmosphere, boring characters, and terrible art.

Twilight Princess was moody, had some interesting characters (well really just Midna, your typical cast of Link/Zelda and friends has always been two dimensional at most), and at least played well. None of that terrible WM+ garbage. It tried a darker take on the franchise, while not being broody or grim about it, and pulled it off.

But in general I find Zelda to be just retreads. It's the same formula every game with the same characters with the same motivations. It never tries anything new except a cheap gimmick here and there and it never has challenge that isn't a badly made puzzle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Hi hi!