XP
Country
United States
Am i allowed to ask questions here :P?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Am I allowed to ask questions here? :P

Me too, I just said I liked turtles then I got banned
I got banned for ask a question but now i know how to use that, im more than 13 lol

EpicDJgamerboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got stuck in the cmd part, I type "Extract.py Static.pack" and nothing happen, help!
Same thing happened to me. Download Python 2.7 if you don't have it (Python 3.6.0 will not work). Then hold shift then right click the "SARCTools" folder then click "open command window here" (or something like that). Type in "Extract.py Static.pack " and it should work

Last edited by EpicDJgamerboy,

TwistereHD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys i have a error.
1488286850-error-splatoon.png

You have a solution ?

Hello guys i have a error.
1488286850-error-splatoon.png

You have a solution ?

it's good I found

EpicDJgamerboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
still the same D:
Hmm weird. Try deleting all your Python programs (v2.7 and v3.6.0) then install Python 2.7.13 . Remember, hold shift at the SARCTools folder and right click or go on the folder, hold shift then right click a blank space and "open command window here" should show up. Make sure Extract.py, Static.pack and Pack.py are in the SARCTools folder.

Tyrese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I open up cmd and I type in the required command, it says there's no such command or extension or whatever and I did type it the way I saw it.

EpicDJgamerboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I open up cmd and I type in the required command, it says there's no such command or extension or whatever and I did type it the way I saw it.
Try opening CMD where the Python scripts are located, just right click a empty space in the SARCTools folder while holding shift then "open command window here" should show up, click it then type in the command

Tyrese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I open cafiine, do I move the numbers around or do I just tap A and leave everything as it is because when I taped A without trouble the numbers it didn't work

EpicDJgamerboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I open cafiine, do I move the numbers around or do I just tap A and leave everything as it is because when I taped A without trouble the numbers it didn't work
You put in the IP address of your computer/laptop you are using. Just open CMD normally, type in "ipconfig" (without quotation marks) then scroll down until you see "IPv4 address", it should show the IP address beside it. Put it in Caffine in your Wii U then exit out, enter Splatoon and you are good to go. Don't forget to open "Caffine_Server" in your PC when putting the numbers in.

How do you edit specials, sub weapons, and special depletions? it seems i can only do it for main weapons so far.
I was wondering the same thing :P

Last edited by EpicDJgamerboy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol