ROM Hack [Spider] ARCode

solce

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to have an autoplaying cheatcode for Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX (european version preferably) kinda like the DS Versions for EBA/osu had? Actually, Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX does have an ingame option to use an autoplay mode via 3ds coins, but it doesn't record the score or anything. Preferably i would like a code to let that mode work as the normal ones with scores registering and the like if that's possible. Thanks in advance

unlimited497

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lord of Magna (US) dub version

Code:
999,999 crystal ( just find out and test it with fort42)

02EEF334 000F423F
02F076E0 000F423F
02F076E4 000F423F
02F076E8 000F423F

Does this code work only once? I use the code and it work but since it's not infinite, you'll use all your crystal. Then I try to use it again and no matter what the value is not increasing...

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am - that's why I was asking if there was a way the AR code can be converted to NTR (the NTR cheat plugin)
add 0x14000000 to the address of the ARcode for it to work with NTR cheat plugin. This has been answered before.

Possible to get this in NTR format (I just started using NTR CFW 3.0 with GW so I'm fairly new to everything still)?
Yo Kai Watch Money 99999 [John793] (ported to NTR cheat plugin)
17590118 000F423F
I did the work for you.

On the other end NTR cheat plugin codes can be ported to ARcode by subtracting 0x14000000
for example grabbing the source for the zelda albw NTR cheat plugin and looking in the correct file with a text editor leads to a rupee code and a health code and when ported to ARcode injects once and refills health and rupees each time. an ASM code that breaks health and rupees from depleting would be different

Last edited by supermariorick,
Reactions: Kenneth196

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I am - that's why I was asking if there was a way the AR code can be converted to NTR (the NTR cheat plugin)
I mean why do need to convert this code when the cheat plugin already has this "SELECT + ↑ on/off (max money after buy something)"
If you are asking how to convert any ARCode to NTR format then No, there is no 100% convert method without looking at both ARCode memory and NTR Memory

shaaynn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1