Hacking Sora no Kiseki 3rd ENGLISH patch

Joshgonzales

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Same here just recently found the whole series and i want to play it so bad. But i cant seemnto find any iso or rom of the 3rd chapter that has patched in english

starglow

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi guys! I am a big fan of trails series and I've been looking for an english version of Trails in the Sky 3rd. I happened to read this project and it gave me some hope. This game is better in PSP rather playing in PC, in my own opinion. How's this project? I hope I can help in any way. Thank you.

starglow

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi guys! I am a big fan of trails series and I've been looking for an english version of Trails in the Sky 3rd. I happened to read this project and it gave me some hope. This game is better in PSP rather playing in PC, in my own opinion. How's this project? I hope I can help in any way. Thank you.

Johnny675

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the vita version has been translated into english and it's totally redone with updated graphics and voiced cut scenes I'm not sure if the voiced dialog has english txt or not though
But it would be nice if the psp version would be finished also, to complete the series on the system
What would be even better is it someone could translate the playstation 1 versions and the PC Engine vesion The Legend of heroes 2
There are even a Sega mega drive port of the first two games in the series which haven't been translated yet either

Jerpy01

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Just finished the SC of Trails series. Glad to see a lot of people love the series. Same as you guys I'm looking for a way or an english patch for the 3rd one for psp. Hope someone find a way!

riesyukira

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you enjoy 480 x 272 resolution, fixed-width text, and bulging batteries?

I hope you don't.

Do you enjoy 480 x 272 resolution? fixed-width texts??
- Sure why not? People played games on a much smaller screen than the PSP, like the Gameboy,Gameboy Advance or even the DS, so I don't really know know what you're talking about, Also I can use a PSP Emulator to bump it up to 720p if I want to lmao.

And bulging batteries?
- what bulging batteries? If you're having battery issues on your PSP then that's your problem, why are you making it sound like we're having your problems ffs.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
If the games "suffer" on PSP, it's because they're direct ports almost to a fault. Relatively little was done to make the game more comfortable at the significantly lower resolution. Some of the menus are cluttered, and have small text.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.