Hacking Sora no Kiseki 3rd ENGLISH patch

riesyukira

Trophies
XP
Country
He'll just use the existing translated script from the PC version that has already received an official localization from Xseed and try to replace the JP script from the PSP version into English.

The Problem now is the location of the script of the PSP version of TiTS3rd, which is still unknown for some reason.

KevinServais

Trophies
XP
Country
India
He'll just use the existing translated script from the PC version that has already received an official localization from Xseed and try to replace the JP script from the PSP version into English.

The Problem now is the location of the script of the PSP version of TiTS3rd, which is still unknown for some reason.
I'll try to get a ROM and check the location of the script. What format is it usually in?

Reactions: wakabayashy

trailsfan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I missed. Its just for the PC version only. Anyway we can unpack the english PC scripts properly. I hope the author will update his python script to handle the PSP files too.

Reactions: riesyukira

Tedenfe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Maybe (JUST maybe) the guys from FURT (Fórum Unificado de Romhacking e Tradução) can help you, ask them gently, and be patient because you will be talking with Brazilians, and not all of them will know how to speak english. Go to Chat section (Chat RHBR), and try talk to them, these guys are good, maybe the user Denim could help you.

Reactions: wakabayashy

nihonboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello.

Are you still working on this project? Do you still visit this place? I am asking because I want to request the English script you extracted from the PC version. I know this is very sudden and may sound rude but I would really appreciate if I could get them! It's entirely for personal usage as I want to play the game in Japanese and use English script.

Thank you in advance.

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello.

Are you still working on this project? Do you still visit this place? I am asking because I want to request the English script you extracted from the PC version. I know this is very sudden and may sound rude but I would really appreciate if I could get them! It's entirely for personal usage as I want to play the game in Japanese and use English script.

Thank you in advance.
"play the game in Japanese and use English script"..? That statement doesn't make sense at all.

nihonboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
He means maybe that he want to play the game in japanese and side by side the english script extracted
This.

I know some Japanese, so I won't be checking the English script constantly or every second but the text in Kiseki series has some hard words sometimes, so it's better to have something like English script at your side.

UPD: never mind, I decided to choose the script from lparchive instead. But thank you all.

Last edited by nihonboi,
D

Deleted User

Now that we have some decent tools to dump and extract vita games I just dumped the Evo version. I extracted the data.psarc file (not data0.psarc which is all audio files ) and found a senerio folder full of .bin files. Since zero and Ao scripts are in the scena folder I'm wondering if this is it. Looking for a tool to extract those .bin files now.

Reactions: riesyukira

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Now that we have some decent tools to dump and extract vita games I just dumped the Evo version. I extracted the data.psarc file (not data0.psarc which is all audio files ) and found a senerio folder full of .bin files. Since zero and Ao scripts are in the scena folder I'm wondering if this is it. Looking for a tool to extract those .bin files now.
EDDecompiler? https://github.com/ZhenjianYang/EDDecompiler

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol