Sonic Frontiers gets animated Knuckles prologue trailer

Sonic Frontiers will be here in just one week, and in order to get some extra hype before launch, SEGA has published an animated trailer featuring Knuckles. The trailer details some of the echidna's past, from Sonic Adventure 1, with a new spin, serving as a prologue for Sonic Frontiers. The game will be out on November 8th, for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, and Nintendo Switch.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about this. I do plan on preordering it, but the jumping through rings at the very end reminded me Superman 64. :P

gaga941021

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Why is this so much better than ANY of the game footage I've seen so far? Is SEGA USA responsible for this? I know Tyson Hesse and co had a hand in it. If that's the case get them on the games too.
How could animators make a better game? Doesn't make much sense.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How could animators make a better game? Doesn't make much sense.
I don't see how they could do worse lol

But I meant in terms of just general quality and perceived effort. This short 6 minute clip feels like so much more love and care went into it than any of the gameplay footage I've seen.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

WiiHomebrew+Snes

Member of GBAtemp's shadow district
Trophies
Website
www.lucar.io
XP
Country
United States
Why is this so much better than ANY of the game footage I've seen so far? Is SEGA USA responsible for this? I know Tyson Hesse and co had a hand in it. If that's the case get them on the games too.
not to mention better than any modern sonic TV shows, they should be making this a series instead of sonic prime :rofl2:

Reactions: shaunj66

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The switch was about 350 in 2017