Hacking Something's not right.

Daitor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Well, here's the thinkg. For some reason i can't upgrade any of my homebrews through build-in updaters(Luma and NTR CFW). Also freeshop aborts downloads with errors. What could be the reason of all this? And most importantly, how to fix it?

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well, here's the thinkg. For some reason i can't upgrade any of my homebrews through build-in updaters(Luma and NTR CFW). Also freeshop aborts downloads with errors. What could be the reason of all this? And most importantly, how to fix it?
This could potentially be caused a by a faulty or dying SD card. Try using a different SD card and see if that helps, or check your current SD card with something like H2testw.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Daitor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hm, everything works after i updated title keys in freeshop. I'm either an ork from warhammer universe, or my sd is really dying.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

fake sd card?
Not sure. But it might be. All i can say - it's sandisk 32gb

Daitor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
So, i tested it on h2testw. Everything is fine.
But i encountered a new problem. So. i managed to update luma to latest version, but now 3ds just won't start. Blue light flashes once and that's it. I think, i've heard of that before. Like, i need to update b9s first. But i'm not sure hot to do it. Is there any instructions ho to do it?

trsoares

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, i tested it on h2testw. Everything is fine.
But i encountered a new problem. So. i managed to update luma to latest version, but now 3ds just won't start. Blue light flashes once and that's it. I think, i've heard of that before. Like, i need to update b9s first. But i'm not sure hot to do it. Is there any instructions ho to do it?

https://3ds.guide/updating-b9s

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...