United States

kagatoASUKA89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so heres the deal I setup everything from the virgin wii 4.2 guide after getting the 1os34 and ios36 fixed now I'm getting these errors on trying to uninstalling the ios249.wad

Error ret= -1017 on three different things and it won't uninstall :/

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It will allow you to install the HBC so you can follow a 4.2 guide like the rest of the world. Nothing complicated about your 249 error, you just need to follow the guide.

If you had a current cios38 installed before the 4.2 update, you can just bannerbomb the cios38 installer and use ios250 to install it.

Since you install cIOSCORP, you most likely have cios installed to ios250 as well.

kagatoASUKA89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mauifrog said:
It will allow you to install the HBC so you can follow a 4.2 guide like the rest of the world. Nothing complicated about your 249 error, you just need to follow the guide.

If you had a current cios38 installed before the 4.2 update, you can just bannerbomb the cios38 installer and use ios250 to install it.

Since you install cIOSCORP, you most likely have cios installed to ios250 as well.
I have HBC and the USB Loader on my Wii now but I can't get the USB thingy working because theres no ios249

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I missed post #45, but the thread is a bit long.

So, just run the cios38 installer, select ios250 and install. Hopefully that will work for you.

If it does not work, you can use TBR to patch ios36, then use any title deleter mod with ios36, uninstall ios249

Or

You can use dop-ios-mod, at the main screen select the second option to install ios36 with fake sign, then use ios36, select remove stubs. Then run the cios installer with ios36 and install

Or

You could use cboot2 to load wadmanager, select no ios reload, then uninstall ios249(stub).wad, which you can download from NUSD. Then you can use cboot2 to load cios38 installer, again- no ios reload, install.

Surely one of those options will work for you.

kagatoASUKA89

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mauifrog said:
Sorry, I missed post #45, but the thread is a bit long.

So, just run the cios38 installer, select ios250 and install. Hopefully that will work for you.

If it does not work, you can use TBR to patch ios36, then use any title deleter mod with ios36, uninstall ios249

Or

You can use dop-ios-mod, at the main screen select the second option to install ios36 with fake sign, then use ios36, select remove stubs. Then run the cios installer with ios36 and install

Or

You could use cboot2 to load wadmanager, select no ios reload, then uninstall ios249(stub).wad, which you can download from NUSD. Then you can use cboot2 to load cios38 installer, again- no ios reload, install.

Surely one of those options will work for you.
Thank you I will try the above and get back to you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo