Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mr.DS said:
@rupeeclock

why don't you quote what they say to me
This isn't just about them, it's also about you.
Yes some other people in this topic have been difficult too, but dudeonline, a "self admitted asshole" as he is, has infact been trying to help you a little.

QUOTE(dudeonline @ Jul 29 2010, 07:27 PM) if the springs broken it will still work.

I would like to see these emails, or else i'm calling bullshit. I highly doubt that they told you to just make it work.

So, first you say you got one reply...now you say you havn't gotten any replies?

They already said they would replace it so what the fuck is the problem? email them back and say you would like to replace it for fuck sakes. Do you not know how to read?

He's definitely rude, but your own behaviour is partly responsible for that.
He's right though, you just need to contact Shoptemp again and ask for that replacement they offered, and be patient as they sort through a lot of tickets daily.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
It's so nice to see everyone come together despite their differences and rip a troll a new one.

It makes me shed manly tears of happiness.

j/k....mainly

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've seen the answer to his problem mentioned a number of times, instead of taking heed on what we have said Mr.DS has continued to flame and troll everything else, I have even answered his problem twice myself.

If you hadn't refused to open your eyes and take the time to read each reply carefully you would have solved this problem like half an hour ago.

Since the problem has been answered a number of times I suggest this thread should be locked to avoid unwanted trolling/flaming and to avoid any unnecessary warnings.

note to ifish: proof read your posts -_- please for the love of everything readable

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Pong20302000 said:
open up and u should be able to press down clip and release spring

10_supercardds2_review_pcb_back.jpg

Mr.DS: Just try what Pong said..

Nobody hates you, but you seriously got a problem with your attitude. Just be nice, calm and try out, what other users are suggesting, mkay?

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think the solution to the problem has probably been well enough established now.
smile.gif

If you would like to try fixing the spring yourself, there is help for that, and if you wish to return the card, the instructions for following that up are also available to you.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
blah, blah blah,
problem sorted, angry customer because he had to wait 1 day to get a reply from customer support *rolleyes*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.