Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blah blah
*edited out*
i am stupid and i could not wait 1 more day for the support to get back to me

they have already replied on july 27th today is 29th and got a reply again wow i had to wait sooooo long

supportdump.jpg

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
i helped 4 friends to buy flashcards from gbatemp x2 R4 +x1 acekard + DSTWO all my friends got their flashcards in about a week and they all worked fine

Mr.DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would you pay for something that is broken??

I did not pay for a cart with a broken spring..I paid for a new cart..and I expect a new cart not a broken p.o.s

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mr.DS said:
would you pay for something that is broken??

I did not pay for a cart with a broken spring..I paid for a new cart..and I expect a new cart not a broken p.o.s
Well fine then. Send it back. They'll gladly honor it. If it is indeed not in working condition then by their warranty they are liable to send a replacement or fix it.

And don't go out being an ass and telling everyone that ShopTemp sucks. You just happen to have a bad experience like a handful of others but the majority all had amazing experiences. Humans can make mistakes, can't they?

Mr.DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I'm being an ass for getting ripped of by shoptemp...funny

it's like saying you complain too much for getting robbed..

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you working for another flashcart retailer???
dry.gif

Anyways, I'm sure Shoptemp would likely change your DStwo for another one or something.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
yeah, because someone can accidentally rob you.

I would like to see these emails, or else i'm calling bullshit. I highly doubt that they told you to just make it work.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
could be that the card was fully functional when the sent it and it became damaged in the transport by honkong mail or the local US mail

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just contact ShopTemp or Costello. They'll help you out.

And don't complain TOO much, okay? Human error, through and through. I got ripped off from PriceAngels and DealExtreme before, and I didn't make a big fuss.

Mr.DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they haven't answererd any of my emails in almost a week...I don't even know where to send it back to

this is funny..I get a bad cart..they won't return my emails....I lose money...and you people are making me the bad guy..

and no I DO NOT WORK FOR ANY RETAILERS

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No way that ShopTemp would write you off the way you said it. They've been known to be very courteous to their customers. I really want to see these emails.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mr.DS said:
so I'm being an ass for getting ripped of by shoptemp...funny

it's like saying you complain too much for getting robbed..
You're not being ripped off. ShopTemp will gladly take it back.

What were the intervals between those emails? Did you email them once, wait 5 minutes then didn't find a response so you emailed again? You're going to have be patient and stop trolling. Did it ever occur to you that since you live in the US, that THEY'RE ARE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD? Their offices could have been closed when you emailed them.

I'm pretty sure the ShopTemp staff didn't act like Steve Jobs and tell you to find a way to make it work. I'm positive they told you to see if you could tinker with it to save you time & money before you sent it back. if you didn't get working then they'd take it back and give you a replacement.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Mr.DS said:
they haven't answererd any of my emails in almost a week...I don't even know where to send it back to

this is funny..I get a bad cart..they won't return my emails....I lose money...and you people are making me the bad guy..

So, first you say you got one reply...now you say you havn't gotten any replies? My bullshit meter is rising.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wow man, you come in here with 0 posts on your back and start trowing shit all over a well established community like GBAtemp because of one little defective spring......
Really dude, calm down.
I've never shopped from shoptemp because I already had my stuff from somewhere else when they opened, but I hear nothing but good things about them, plus shopping from them helps the community and that's a simple way to give back something to it for years of support, guides and reviews.
As I see it your card still works, so why not try to solve the problem in a civilized manner ?
Screaming that somebody ' ripped you off ' is like that somebody took your money and never sent you anything and then disappeared.
In this market unfortunately things are mass produced by smaller companies with limited budgets , and then shipped over seas, therefore occasional ' little defects ' can and will always happen.
Unless you don't receive that which you paid for, or your product doesn't work at all I wouldn't rush in here with this poor attitude.
Learn some manners, will you please ?

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shoptemp process dozens of orders a day (about 79 a day by my estimation), it's difficult for them to detect the occasional faulty unit because they can't always just open up the box and test the flashcart.

Ask for a replacement, even if they did give you some instructions on how to fix/remove the spring.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Mr.DS said:

it sure is funny, since you are the first to complain so much while everyone else have had good experience with Shoptemp.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Mr.DS said:

We're not making you the bad guy but you are severely overreacting. As a result you come over as rude and aggressive therefore nobody is inclined to be all that helpful to you. As Michael Winner says, "Calm down dear" its just a slightly defective product. Try contacting Costello. If you're not rude he might give you a hand in getting the complaint through correctly.

edit: Also the springs in the SCDSTwo are known for being a bit off. DSTwo have a bit of a problem with build quality in general. It was likely of no fault of ShopTemps and they should give you a replacement since you're so dissatisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    I knocked the east coast backbone of EarthLink offline for like 6 hours one time, was on the news and everything well I mean I wasn't on the news.... Just they where having "technical difficulties" lol
    +1
    Was just one single custom packet. I miss when Internet security was an afterthought lol almost all modems and network hardware operated in promiscuous mode.
    Now these days they do sanity checks.... The source IP can't also be the destination IP lol
    They did end up using some of my stuff in the first Gulf war though lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GUYS I JUST COMMENTED A YOUR MOM JOKE ON A GACHA YT COMMUNITY POST (the algorithm has cursed me in terms of community posts, bc I fuck around on that sort of community post, just commenting and being a jackass)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT FELT SO GOOD
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the OP made a couple vocaloid characters, and the post had the caption "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: they're from vocaloid"
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    to which I responded:
    "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: it's uremum"
    +1
    I studied IPV6 if they hadn't passed the cyber terrorism laws omg.... In theory I have some awesome pranks but I'm afraid to test them lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thank goodness for VPN nowadays
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Thank goodness for VPN nowadays