Hacking softmod wiiU question

kimnue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
hi. if i have wiiU version 5.5.5 latest version
after download DS game and install HAXchi. and do softmod. i have question that can i do factory reset of machine.

becasue first wiiu that i try softmod and i test factory reset. turn out after reboot machine it has error code. (cant remember anymore) but i check on this page. it said about main menu wiiU already gone. basicly it is dead machine.

so i m curious does it has anyway to softmod wiiU and it still can factory reset machine

or any topic that teach to softmod version 5.5.5

thank

kimnue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
If the normal haxchi is installed (without coldboothax) you can factory reset the console without any problems. Do you see an "Autobooting..." screen when you turn on the console?
now it show error code already. i think it already dead after i factory reset . T T

i do follow by youtbue vider . but wanna try again . so i factory reset

this is video that i follow T T

kimnue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Just watched part of the video. Yep, you bricked. You factory reset while on cbhc.

does it normally can factory reset when u do softmod. So does it mean CBHC not good;.

1) can i softmod by using only Haxchi not use CBHC next time anymore.
2) what if i install CBHC again. if i want to factory reset machine. what i have to do ? do i have to remove CBHC first and then can factory reset?

Last edited by kimnue,

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
So does it mean CBHC not good
Cbhc is not the problem. Did you see the "Autobooting..." screen on your console?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

should we use sth else for FW 5.5.5
There is nothing else except haxchi/cbhc.

Reactions: jeannotte

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cbhc has a brick risk, but only if you do certain things. I've been using cbhc for at least 5 years without issues. I'm surprised that tutorial didn't mention what not to do

Reactions: BaamAlex

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haxchi won't brick if you factory restore the system. And, yes, with cbhc, if you need to factory restore, uninstall cbhc first.

kimnue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Cbhc is not the problem. Did you see the "Autobooting..." screen on your console?

There is nothing else except haxchi/cbhc.
can i install only haxchi not install CBHC . does softmod will work?

Haxchi won't brick if you factory restore the system. And, yes, with cbhc, if you need to factory restore, uninstall cbhc first.
How to remove CBHC . incase i want to install CBHC and remove. becasue i m newbies and also has wiiu japanese . it is very hard to use

kimnue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
You can do nothing anymore. You're bricked (as stated above). Do you see an error screen when you turn on the console?
yes i saw error code. it already brick

now i bought 2nd hand wiiU again and plan to do softmod again. i got questiion

1) can i install only haxchi not cbhc
2) now i try to buy DS game brain age from eshop . but wiiu is japanese . i try to use creditcard paid . it show error nintendo error 126-9622 . does it has anyway to buy BrainAge for softmod.

quite hard to do with japanese WIIU

kimnue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
1. Yes. You can install haxchi without coldboothax.

2. What did you earlier? You used haxchi but with a pirated game or what? Or from where did you get the game for haxchi?

i download game brajnage from nintendoshop. free. but new machone . i create new nintendo acoount and it is not free anymore for brainage. i also try to buy brajnage via creditcard . none of my card work. it show error code sth. i called creditcard compajy. it also said work fone.

ps. mine new wiiU is japanes but i live in asia not japan. does it gonna work. any other way to get brainage

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i download game brajnage from nintendoshop. free. but new machone . i create new nintendo acoount and it is not free anymore for brainage. i also try to buy brajnage via creditcard . none of my card work. it show error code sth. i called creditcard compajy. it also said work fone.

ps. mine new wiiU is japanes but i live in asia not japan. does it gonna work. any other way to get brainage
You don't have to use Haxchi/CBHC. If you cannot download a DS game, you can use the browser to launch Mocha each time you want to run CFW.

Reactions: jeannotte

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can try eshop card, you can get them from Playasia if you want to buy one.

kimnue

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
You can try eshop card, you can get them from Playasia if you want to buy one.
thank work fine now. really thank
now i install haxchi already. i think i will not install CBHC anymore. scare the hell out of me.

can anyone suggest me . what article should i follow after i install only haxchi. (because before this i follow from youtube . it seem like step not same as in here )

if i want .

1) can play my old ext hdd usbloadgex for wii , gamecube
2) can play emulator visual game boy, SNES,NES, MEGADRIVE
3) can play WIIU game

really really appreciate

Last edited by kimnue,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9