Messed up my WiiU Please help

fryfryboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As title implies i was trying to softmod my vWii after installing tiramisu and now every time i boot my WiiU i get a black screen saying something about payloader not found. Also when i go into the Mii Maker app i no longer have homebrew options. in error i formatted my sd card and factory reset my Wiiu thinking i could do a fresh install, but the black screen still remains. This has not bricked my console as the wiiu still loads up and i can still play games. Please can someone help me with what i have done wrong and what i need to do to sort it out.

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Seems like you foolishly removed the payload tiramisu looks for on your SD card to automatically enter CFW. Also, when troubleshooting your Wii U for homebrew reasons, NEVER factory reset unless you're 1. out of other options, or 2. have been told to by someone on here as trustworthy as godreborn is.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Last edited by V10lator,

elk1007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As title implies i was trying to softmod my vWii after installing tiramisu and now every time i boot my WiiU i get a black screen saying something about payloader not found. Also when i go into the Mii Maker app i no longer have homebrew options. in error i formatted my sd card and factory reset my Wiiu thinking i could do a fresh install, but the black screen still remains. This has not bricked my console as the wiiu still loads up and i can still play games. Please can someone help me with what i have done wrong and what i need to do to sort it out.
After you get this setup working again, I recommend making a copy of the SD card contents and zipping the file.

Keeping a copy of the card on your PC will allow you to restore in such a situation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o