So pissed, can no longer shrink YouTube video player and I get a black screen for all videos!

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something's wrong. They really fucked up the video player. It's never been this bad. This just happened, less than an hour ago. Prior to that, it was working fine with Tampermonkey.
pardon me but as youtube works fine i would assume its tampermonkey (whatever the fuck that is) that is the problem

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait . . . what the fuzz dude your 3rd party resizer does not work so come to a game forum . . . ?
"What you should know?
- The add-on will work only for the Flash player.
- For HTML5 might work with some problems.
- For any other issues, please contact us at contact @ youtubereplay.eu"
thats in the link you gave

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
you, or something you have installed in google chrome extensions (and or perhaps a script in TamperMonkey) is causing your problem.
you, or something you have installed in google chrome extensions (and or perhaps a script in TamperMonkey) is causing your problem.
disable every userscript one by one and see if it changes

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
wait . . . what the fuzz dude your 3rd party resizer does not work so come to a game forum . . . ?
"What you should know?
- The add-on will work only for the Flash player.
- For HTML5 might work with some problems.
- For any other issues, please contact us at contact @ youtubereplay.eu"
thats in the link you gave

Okay, disregard my question. The answer is literally right here. Ha!

D

Deleted User

What browser are you using and what version? Literally all I can think of is that Google getting rid of the Flash player screwed you over and HTML5 video playback isn't working because your browser is out of date. If it's not that then I really don't know what it would be.
EDIT: Ninja'd by a lot

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

CodyMitchel2

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then it's probably that Grease Monkey script. Google got rid of the Flash YouTube player since Flash is being killed off in 2020, is a security risk, and already obsolete.
I don't want a large player, though. I want it to be smaller. Why does Google ALWAYS have to fuck things up?

D

Deleted User

I don't want a large player, though. I want it to be smaller. Why does Google ALWAYS have to fuck things up?
How is removing the Flash player fucking things up? I literally just mentioned legitimate reasons as to why they removed it. I also fail to see how the size of the player is so super important to you, and others have suggested you can zoom out to make it smaller anyways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: no, cod sucks +2