So I quit

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Am I the only one who finds it absolutely hilarious that she opened up the post with

"In case you didn't notice..." ?

That says a lot.

BREAKING NEWS: Filming for The Mummy 4 is now able to begin because the sand that mysteriously vanished from the desert, showed up overnight.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Hey Janthran.

We all have our ups and downs on GBAtemp from time to time. Emotions can run high, you feel like its just not worth it and you want to give up.

More than anything GBAtemp is a community and it is the people who make it what it is. Each one of us is a brick, love cements us together.

I just want you to know that if you need to speak to anyone about how you are feeling PM Raul or someone because I don't pay attention to cry babies who make ragequit threads and come back days later when they haven't gotten the attention they were after. :angry:

Deleted member 319809

MAH BOI/GURL
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Am I the only one who finds it absolutely hilarious that she opened up the post with

"In case you didn't notice..." ?

That says a lot.

BREAKING NEWS: Filming for The Mummy 4 is now able to begin because the sand that mysteriously vanished from the desert, showed up overnight.
Lol. "In case you didn't notice", says the film director, "we were about to film on this location but THERE WAS NO FRICKIN' SAND."

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Janthran is a girl?
With a gaping cunt who is also know as the queen of the desert with all the sand up in dat dere vag.
Hey Janthran.

We all have our ups and downs on GBAtemp from time to time. Emotions can run high, you feel like its just not worth it and you want to give up.

More than anything GBAtemp is a community and it is the people who make it what it is. Each one of us is a brick, love cements us together.

I just want you to know that if you need to speak to anyone about how you are feeling PM Raul or someone because I don't pay attention to cry babies who make ragequit threads and come back days later when they haven't gotten the attention they were after. :angry:

riker.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Hey a thought occurred to me... If they are unexpected database errors, are there expected database errors?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, that's just a pre-order term to make the product look better it's not sold out
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Never expect a website to last 24/7 it's like section 8
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    good afternoon fellas
    +1
    Gotten tag!
    Gutten lol
    Autocorrect isn't always correct
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    however,sad news today, although idk if i can say it bc it relates to a rom site
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rom or Ram site? Cause there's a big difference
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    rom,like game files
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    know what? to paraphrase sonic: "no GBAtemp rule in the universe is gonna stop me"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    vimm's lair had to remove a bunch of games because of nintendo, sega, and lego
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Got taken down? Another one bites the dust
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not taken down, but had to remove a bunch of games
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sirloin sounds good tonight
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah it does
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    RIP Vimm's Lair (most of the games anyway), you will be missed

also i think this is a great time and reason to bring back a hashtag previously used about ubisoft
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    #stopkillinggames
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    #mailmesomesirloinsteak
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mail you deeze nuts
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That be cheap, flat rate small envelope. Me- "Hey this envelope is empty, oh that makes since."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still fits in your mouth the same way
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was looking at steaks other day at grocery, can't believe some cuts (angus) are like $25 a pound. Crazyness. Price of good fish is just as bad.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I was looking at steaks other day at grocery, can't believe some cuts (angus) are like $25 a...