Hacking So, Basically... I shouldn't Bother Getting 1.12?

thomasroberts6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

So thats all?

I wont bother then.. Until the R4 team can do something worthwhile with the updates, im not gonna bother. Thanks for your help!

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
From what I've read, it isnt really worth it...

What does it actually do?

Is it actually out then?

Anyway, what were you expecting? everyone was getting so hyper about this being delayed when actually I couldn't think of anything I actually wanted to improve my R4, other than those minimal compatability issues.

And you're moaning that this release isn't enough, now you're R4 can play EVERY SINGLE game on the market? As you say, the release probably wasn't even worth it for them, so I say hats off for the effort.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The R4 was able to play all games from the beginning, just that Worms and other games needed an ARM7 fix. All the R4 did was make our lives a little easier, so that we do not have to unpack and fix ourselves. But I 've heard that other games are buggy with 1.12, so just stick with 1.11 and fix the ARM7 games yourself. It's not hard.

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The R4 was able to play all games from the beginning, just that Worms and other games needed an ARM7 fix. All the R4 did was make our lives a little easier, so that we do not have to unpack and fix ourselves. But I 've heard that other games are buggy with 1.12, so just stick with 1.11 and fix the ARM7 games yourself. It's not hard.
It's not hard for computer-literate people like you and I... But most of my friends would just tell me that their R4 doesn't have 7 arms, and to stop being stupid.

- Sam

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The R4 was able to play all games from the beginning, just that Worms and other games needed an ARM7 fix. All the R4 did was make our lives a little easier, so that we do not have to unpack and fix ourselves. But I 've heard that other games are buggy with 1.12, so just stick with 1.11 and fix the ARM7 games yourself. It's not hard.

I have yet to run into any problems with any games using 1.12.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I thought Contra 4 had problems, a friend of mine has 1.12 and Contra slows down.
wtf.gif

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
an update is usually (90%+ chance) better than the older one and this update is no different.
I have 3 games i think that require arm7 fix and this update helps in this case so why shouldn't i get it.
Though the update is very small in size compared to the previous ones... why is tht (4mb+ while previously 7mb+)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh