Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Snezziboy v0.1

By bubble2k

A new SNES emulator for the GBA has hit the scene! The compatibility is unknown at the moment, and as the emulator is still in version 0.1 don't go expecting too much! But we've been told that this is a promising developing emulator.
bubble2k said:
  • Snezziboy was inspired by the development of the SNES Emulator developed for
    the Gameboy Advance system, commonly known as SNES Advance. Much credit must
    be given to the authors of the SNES Advance emulator, FluBBa and Loopy,
    Without their daring effort in making the first emulator for the SNES on the
    gameboy in the first place, it is unlikely that Snezziboy would have ever
    existed.
Download Snezziboy v0.1 here:
  • icon11.gif
    Snezziboy v0.1 , Mirror
Thanks to xiaNaix for letting us know!

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
The more of these SNES GBA/DS emulators I see, the more I want these people to put their efforts together and just make one solid product. If they all concentrated their efforts on one SNES emulator, we'd have definitive compatibility in no time at all.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
The more of these SNES GBA/DS emulators I see, the more I want these people to put their efforts together and just make one solid product. If they all concentrated their efforts on one SNES emulator, we'd have definitive compatibility in no time at all.

or simply have one dedicated bastard making it for nintendo ds instead of gba..
unsure.gif

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Agree.. really it's good stuff and all that someone found interest. But dont go gba, go with nds instead ;P

Otherwise there might be a chance that he will get stuck in the same place as Loopy, FluBBa and give the project up.. which would be wasted time.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
We'll post the compiled version as soon as we have it...
xiaNaix told me that someone posted it somewhere... now where was it?
unsure.gif

retrohead

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
You can grab the compiled version from my site DS-Scene here

You need to use the dat file from snesAdvance as if you hadn't noticed already, the dat file that comes in the package is blank.

I can't get anything to boot yet and i get some strange copyright warning message when i try to load some games. Will try more tonight, none of the following loaded for me on SuperCard

Super Mario Allstars
Super Metroid
Super Castlevania IV
Mario Kart
Super Mario RPG

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I only have a GBA flashcart right now, but count me as another vote for efforts being concentrated on a DS-based emu anyway. GBA will always be 2 buttons shy of ever being a good SNES platform, no matter how well they optimize an emu.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I could go for some Chrono Trigger on my GBA. Gimme that and I'll be happy for weeks.
Kudos to the developers and good luck on their venture.

If someone gets Chrono Trigger to work on either a GBA or a DS... I'll never complain about a SNES emulator again. Chrono Tirgger is 99.9% of the reason why I want an SNES emulator in the first place.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For the people that played the other version of the SNES emulator for the GBA, how did the creator find a method to make up for the lack of the X and Y buttons? That said, we'll be waiting ages for a proper SNES emulator for the handheld. I mean, even the PSP version isn't 100% perfect.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Great news I was gonna post it myself this morning but had to dash out (car nearly got towed away as the tax was out of date!)

I just hope updates are frequent and it actually becomes a great SNES emu. Surely the DS is more than capable of running an above average SNES emu. The PSP SNES emu is excellent and was all I used to play really when I had a PSP. May be worth looking at the PSP emu to base around an NDS build..

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe he doesn't have a DS? If the guy does a great job on it and releases the sources along the way, I'm sure someone will pick it up and bring it to DS.

PS - How's Da Vinci's Code Thug?

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
If someone gets Chrono Trigger to work on either a GBA or a DS... I'll never complain about a SNES emulator again. Chrono Tirgger is 99.9% of the reason why I want an SNES emulator in the first place.
No glitches, perfect save, perfect sound = count me in

D

Deleted_11405

nice to see such emu hope it is (be)good
smile.gif
what do you 2 have with rotate ¿ its looks cool btw.. greets

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing