Hacking Smea's iosuhax

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RIP.

Wouldn't you need a kernel exploit initially in order to gain access to an IOSU exploit though? Or am I just completely clueless?
Nope that's why the devs that everyone keeps harassing that only have 1 kernel exploit and it's useful they should keep it but no one has patience. we should wait for iosu since it's literally the better exploit. And if they release kernel then iosu gets released its a BIG waste

•Citrus•

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope that's why the devs that everyone keeps harassing that only have 1 kernel exploit and it's useful they should keep it but no one has patience. we should wait for iosu since it's literally the better exploit. And if they release kernel then iosu gets released its a BIG waste

Ah, okay. Thanks for clearing that up.

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Yokatta... now I'm happy enough to prepare myself for summer!

Technically, this is an "alternative" or just tools for IOSU?

Last edited by KytuzuEX,
Reactions: Dr.doom

Dr.doom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing they did is a waste bugs come and go but as far as them keeping it when so much more can be done on 5.5.1 than previous FWs

Last edited by Dr.doom,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1