Hacking Smash Bros/Online Play/EUR Release/USA Console

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
I play 3 battles with 4 man and no lag

I don't get any lag at all usually the only time I ever notice any lag is if someone your playing has a bad connection, then everyone suffers in the match :( Usually the culprit is when your about to go into a match and you have choose like time ago and the 1 person out the 4 is still waiting to go into the game then that is the one, same goes for MK7 online cause you can't tell me he is still trying to choose a character or choose a course in MK7!

Codc

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hate to be that guy but is anyone else not able to load the game? I'm using 2.3b with 8.1 emunand and the game simply won't load once I start it. I've tried both scene dumps and I still have that problem.

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So wait, is this expected to work forever or will Nintendo likely block it sooner or later?
You mean being able to play online with this particular game? It'll work for a really long time, maybe if it requires a firmware update (mandatory eshop update) in the future, of a hypothetical firmware that somehow blocks GW functions, it will eventually stop working online.

The way gateway reassures us that the new firmware is compatible with current hardware means they know that there is a possibility that a new flashcard may be required one day, too.

Perhaps enough time passes and nintendo doesn't care to block 4.5FW users as the new bundles and games require much higher firmware already, and the 4.5 system availability gradually dwindles.

So no it's not "expected" to work forever. But so far it's worked for a really long time, and people are generally positive that it may work for a lot more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9HgJ3SgjpA