ROM Hack Smash 3DS Texture Hack Thread

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i'm making all of bayo and kamui's skins uncensored

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

soulphraser is on my devteam. he said he wasn't going to make uncen alts, so he asked me to recolor them.

Reactions: Thunder Kai

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone! I'm currently on stage one of development of my complete mod. I'd love to use your work and maybe request some? I'm a texturer to btw, it's just nice to have other people do some of the work while I focus on important things like movesets. I am currently recruiting members, open to any skill level and skill(as long as you're not a noob lol.) Here are my plans:

Viable, competitive movesets for every character.
Revamped, faster-paced physics and gameplay.
Unique and creative skins for every character.
Clean and appealing sound effects and voices.
New and original menu design.
Custom music, from video games, fan remixes, and my own remixes. (A new main theme made by me. Maybe.)
An overall fun and enjoyable experience that both veterans and newcomers can appreciate.

Thanks for reading this! I really hope you guys help make my dream a reality! I currently have five team members, including myself, and extra support is definitely welcome!

i have made made 4 costumes, edited 2 characters, edited the param, and made 2 stages. my team has done even more. do you want to test my mods or do you just want my saltysd folder

we should have a public demo in the next 2 months with at least 16 fighters fully customized

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok don't worry i'll have SOMETHING

melee43ds cough cough

but do you want what i've done so far? you can be a beta tester

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and don't worry because i add something at least twice, if not more, a week.

oh wait really? can i see? i thought they never released anything. my mod already has a WIP logo, and i have someone on menu design. is it the one shiny quagsire uses in all his vids?

this is the logo my lead designer made. it's still a wip. if you think you have a better name, please tell me because i kinda just randomly named it something gcn-related(without ripping of Project M lol)
Project Dolphin 3DS Logo.png

Flystar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and don't worry because i add something at least twice, if not more, a week.

oh wait really? can i see? i thought they never released anything. my mod already has a WIP logo, and i have someone on menu design. is it the one shiny quagsire uses in all his vids?

It's a different one. I'll upload it in a bit.

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i know that dolphin isn't ours. i asked him to use it just because i thought it would look good. not stealing credit from the dolphin emulator developers lol

It's a different one. I'll upload it in a bit.
oh ok. but which one does SH use? it looks really cool. i wanna know how he made the character boxes into circles.

Flystar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i know that dolphin isn't ours. i asked him to use it just because i thought it would look good. not stealing credit from the dolphin emulator developers lol

oh ok. but which one does SH use? it looks really cool. i wanna know how he made the character boxes into circles.

This should be it.

Attachments

• CSS.zip
    300 KB · Views: 131

gryz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol i'm just joking with you guys. but i was seriously disappointed your mad didn't go anywhere. so i intend to fill the hole you guys left, and give the community a complete, full, mod. you guys are welcome to contribute ideas and aid in development, though. i appreciate the encouragement.

This should be it.
Thanks! @Melee43DS_Team, this looks stellar! I'm going to have to work overtime to make one better than this! Lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5