Hacking SLOW MOTION DS LITE HOW TO FIX IT?

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
Raika said:
PettingZoo said:
Nitro Edd said:
lol'd

if this is like what actually happened to your DS then you need luigi not mario, mario's the plumber :\

no srsly try takin the battery out, maybe?
Luigi is actually a plumber
mellow.gif
No. Mario's a Goomba steamroller while Luigi is a Ghostbuster.
Mario lost his job as a plumber to addiction to "shrooms" which make him grow big and various things and "stars" and various other drugs, so he quickly scampers for money gold coins to repay his debts and bills and loan sharks in the italian mob who have taken peach hostage until he pays up
mellow.gif

Quick-zeno

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pft.....This forum is so lame....
So many users making weird threads then more users attacking that thread making themselves look like complete idiots.

Flame war here we come!

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Quick-zeno meant in general, around the forums.
And it's true.

Sorry, I have no clue what you mean by fake games, so I don't even know where to start helping you.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I'm not asking for any help so I'm not the target maybe?
I joined to see information on the games and thank the people behind various software, and the cheat database.

newgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this problem maybe comes once a blue moon. never heard of a DS going slow motion. maybe its tired so it needs some rest
rolleyes.gif

no!. seriously i cant think of a way on how a fake game as u say can affect the performance of the DS.

and BTW how come you say it is fake?
unsure.gif

D

Deleted_171835

I knew it! The noobs who came to GBAtemp were here to annoy people and ask foolish questions. What an interesting ‘quest’!

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WE COMPLETELY WENT AWAY FROM THE MAIN SUBJECT!
lecture.gif

Seriously I see that happen in like almost every threads

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning...