Sleeping with a "mates" Ex?

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, you gotta lay it off. I wouldn't guarantee that nothing's gonna happen but you gotta be cautious. I don't see a point in sex buddies.. er more like, its kind of a turn off for me 'cause it makes me think how many men has this girl slept with before. Even so, if she wants to be a sex buddy and never had one before, she'd probably crave more and more. Who knows what might happen after that. STDs? Guys fighting over her? Anything basically.

I never had sex as a rebound or anything. The most I ever did was make out. Even that caused shit for me already. Don't go for it man. Just find another girl that can be loyal to you. She can be your girlfriend and your sexbuddy.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alato said:
Only last week? Sounds like a rebound.

I don't know if it's such a great idea.

This man speaks the truth. Or she's going to throw the fact that she had sex with you right in her ex's face. Woman can be vindictive like that. I personally think she's trying to stick to him by having sex with one of his "friends"

mxk1000

Trophies
XP
Country
dude. bang her like a salvation army drum.
if she put out that quick then things were bad. don't hang around though. let some other loser pay the price

mphil145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You messed up by sleeping with the guy in your friends circle ex, I mean there are so many girls out their why would you choose that one. I know your just another zombie who can't resist when it's thrown at you no matter how morally wrong you might think it is. Anyways I wouldn't be surprised if her ex finds out what you did and punches you in the face, keep your guard up is all I can say.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I will leave others to dole out the relationship advice (let us leave it at my world view precludes useful relationship advice) but I will say I hope you learned another lesson:
cider, it is about the best beer goggles money can buy. If however you tell me it was courtesy of white lightening or similar know I will try everything in my power to get your strung up.

bunnybreaker

Trophies
Website
devlkore.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Hey, I see nothing morally wrong with this situation, but it is the kind of thing that people can and probably will get pissed off about. If you care about those people more than the sex, leave it alone and find someone else to fuck, though it isn't always easy, it's better in the long run not having to be secretive and stuff.

jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
well, i ended up sleeping with her again last night...3 times! Im done with her now. shes got issues, very crazy girl! I dont wanna mess anything up anymore. Plus we both agreed that the sex was good and were leaving it as that.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this happend to me but it was my best m8 who was like a bro! it's not cool at all to be on the end of this situation. The first thing I wanted to do was kick the shit out of him but I calmed down later and decided it wasn't worth it.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You felt guilt sleeping with a mates's exe girlfriend? Then you are stupid. If you knew it was wrong but do it anyway then you felt guilt ? it doesn't make sense. You knew and it is no excuse. Tsk tsk. You have no brain at all.
lecture.gif

I never date or sleep with my mates's ex at all, never. I date and sleep with someone who was not my mates's ex at all. None because i was not stupid. I dont want to hurt my mates. They are important to me. You need to think. You are not think at all, jeez! You have no brain. I am shock! Oh man. You hurt your mates. Thats not right. You have no excuse.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RockmanForte said:
I never date or sleep with my mates's ex at all, never. I date and sleep with someone who was not my mates's ex at all. None because i was not stupid. I dont want to hurt my mates. They are important to me. You need to think. You are not think at all, jeez! You have no brain. I am shock! Oh man. You hurt your mates. Thats not right. You have no excuse.

Soooo....your position is "don't mate with your mate's mates"?

(What? Somebody had to say it.)

Meh, to each their own, I suppose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY