jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
So im feeling really guilty about last night! I ended up sleeping with a mates ex girlfriend. They went out for 4 years and only split up last week! The thing is hes not a close mate, just some one who hangs around in our circle. We talk and stuff but i wouldnt consider him a great friend. Hes more of a good friend of all my close mates and im worried that if it gets out alot of people are gunna be pissed off at me! I kinda regret it now and im well paranoid now lol. The thing is we just started tlking on facebook last nyt and she suggested we went for a drink to catch up cos ive got history with her from college. So i thought why not! We ended up drinking alot of cider then she offered me sex so its not like i came onto her! So we went back to my place and she stayed and alot of stuff happened. I woke up this morning feeling like a prick! The thing is my mates asked me where i went last night and i had to lie to them! She wants to come over tonight aswell?

Any advice? She wants to be fuck buddies.

Just im a guy so turning down sex is hard for me. But i usually have strong morals. Am i taking advantage or should i not worry as theyre not a couple anymore? She was kinda clingy this morning tho so eek!

Help? x

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
jaxxster said:
So im feeling really guilty about last night! I ended up sleeping with a mates ex girlfriend. They went out for 4 years and only split up last week! The thing is hes not a close mate, just some one who hangs around in our circle. We talk and stuff but i wouldnt consider him a great friend. Hes more of a good friend of all my close mates and im worried that if it gets out alot of people are gunna be pissed off at me! I kinda regret it now and im well paranoid now lol. The thing is we just started tlking on facebook last nyt and she suggested we went for a drink to catch up cos ive got history with her from college. So i thought why not! We ended up drinking alot of cider then she offered me sex so its not like i came onto her! So we went back to my place and she stayed and alot of stuff happened. I woke up this morning feeling like a prick! The thing is my mates asked me where i went last night and i had to lie to them! She wants to come over tonight aswell?

Just im a guy so turning down sex is hard for me. But i usually have strong morals. Am i taking advantage or should i not worry as theyre not a couple anymore? She was kinda clingy this morning tho so eek!

Help? x

Quick! An hero before he kills you!

jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Gus122000 said:
jaxxster said:

Help? x

Whats that supposed to mean?

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
jaxxster said:
Gus122000 said:
jaxxster said:

Help? x

Whats that supposed to mean?
Turn 360 degrees walk away and die before he finds you.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The idea of "fuck buddy" is appealing until she gets involved with someone else, or goes to someone else when you're not available. Also with her being an ex of your mate it makes things even more complicated.

Just go for someone else if you're just looking for sex, seriously its not worth the aggro & its not as if its not hard to find someone else who is just looking for sex nowadays.

EDIT: Oh and if you didn't use protection...best get yourself checked out, even oral gets you chlamydia.

jaxxster

The Heretic
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
man, so fucking confusing lol. It'd be completly different if she wernt his ex, everything would be sweet. Also theres this other chick who im kinda seeing and she was meant to be staying over tonight and i told her i was ill just cos i couldnt face it!

Rahh!

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
I would just ignore the ex of your mate...(well easily said than done, I know... BUT it can happen slowly).
It causes misunderstandings, and trouble...

(I gues it was different for me, as I didnt stay whole night, when "sex buddy" thing happend to me, but still, it causes trouble and nothing else.)

Its like "hide n seek", if somehow it makes sense to you
laugh.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I had almost the same situation except I didn't know she had been with my friend before. Then again he had only been with her for like 2 weeks or so. Anyways when I found out he had been with her it became pretty weird. He's like one of my greatest friends. Anyways, we broke up, but she said she wanted to give another try with me, but after we broke up I kinda didn't feel much for her after that.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Elrinth said:
I had almost the same situation except I didn't know she had been with my friend before. Then again he had only been with her for like 2 weeks or so. Anyways when I found out he had been with her it became pretty weird. He's like one of my greatest friends. Anyways, we broke up, but she said she wanted to give another try with me, but after we broke up I kinda didn't feel much for her after that.
WoW! How old are you guys..
tongue.gif

I know I go easy on these stuffs(come on, who wants to give a chance away....), and shoudnt have done so... But now I see there are so many of us
rofl2.gif

KendoKhan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be careful with that shit man... it could blow up in your face real bad....it was a prick move but you gotta do what you gotta do when shes throwing it at you.
biggrin.gif
but seriously....

My advice is don't fuk with it anymore if shes clingy she might be one of them chicks who needs a man and even tho she just broke up with her man might be looking to get into another relationship right away.

You need to be sure that "your" friends aren't really cool with this guy cause they my dog you out over this. You might not like him or know him very much but if they do your assed out, chalk this up as a
"i fuked up and was drunk" moment and leave it at that if you hit that again is intentional and you are being a prick... unless shes totaly hot as Fuk in which you had no choice in the matter, but she better be super model hot to get that sympathy vote (i.e. know for a fact that any of your friends would have hit it under the circumstances and wont knock you for it, cause they woulda done the same thing.)
just leave it alone shit like this tends to get out and piss everybody off and if your talking to some other chick you definitely need to drop this and fast...chances are this shit WILL blow up in your face
if shes clingy she not your fuk buddy she your chick in her mind anyways.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just keep on fucking if you ask me

She's probably around you so she doesn't have her ex on her mind. If you break up with her, she'll probably just go to another dude.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
I wouldn't have done it out of respect for the guy. A week is pretty soon, and honestly, what kind of woman offers you to "sex her" after a couple drinks and ONE meeting? Maybe she's not worth it. She just wanted a penis in her, and you qualified.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1