Skyward Sword Countdown Game

DIEforKARMAsWING

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Due to the fact that the previous thread was closed due to massive amounts of rage, let us waste some time in other ways.
(And if anything pops up in regards to a certain leaky matter post that here too, no responses unless there's proof or titles of torrent NOT URL because that is bannable.)
It's called the quote game. I will post a quote from a Zelda game, and the next person will say what character and what game it came from. Then they will post a quote.

If you would seek the sacred triangle, listen well... The resting place of the sacred triangle, the Sacred Realm, is a mirror that reflects what is in the heart... the heart of one who enters it... If an evil heart, the Realm will become full of evil; if pure, the Realm will become a paradise.

DIEforKARMAsWING

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"The howls of the beasts... They've faded into silence... Wait, are you... The savior! It's you, the savior! Please, please forgive me... for not opening up the door."

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, very good! A fun game indeed! I do believe that is Impaz from Twilight Princess. I'll give you guys an easy one

"Hey! Listen!"

No one? Psh, you guys are no fun.

olleb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah, very good! A fun game indeed! I do believe that is Impaz from Twilight Princess. I'll give you guys an easy one

"Hey! Listen!"
wait is that tingle? (navi i know)

The rising sun will eventually set.
A newborn's life will fade.
From sun to moon, moon to sun...
Give peaceful rest to the living dead

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YOU SPIN ME RIGHT ROUND, BABY, RIGHT ROU- oh wait... sorry, getting my kicks from the other thread.

Also, that's not really a quote, that could be anything. Too vague I think.

Edit: Nevermind, someone got it! You guys work fast.

Porkmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would be the old man in Dungeon Nine, that only appears if you don't have all 8 pieces of the Triforce. Zelda 1.

"Do not think this ends here...The history of light and shadow will be written in blood!"

olleb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EDIT: Ganondorf TP

My country lay within a vast desert. When the sun rose into the sky, a burning wind punished my lands, searing the world. And when the moon climbed into the dark of night, a frigid gale pierced our homes. No matter when it came, the wind carried the same thing... Death. But the winds that blew across the green fields of Hyrule brought something other than suffering and ruin. I coveted that wind, I suppose.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I thought it was the toilet
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies. Time to go watch YT paranormal ghost things. L8er my luvs :D
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a massive clue
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this mf def ain't watching ghost shit, he boutta beat his meat fr
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:

this is him being described
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I dislike the kind of drm where you have to play single player games online all the time bc of some verification bs
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Don't use games that have Easy Anti-Cheat as its been exploited many times.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my PC can't run most AAA games so i wont
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Most of the modern AAA games
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I also heard one of the Prince of Persia games was so unfinished that it required the "24/7 online" drm so a puzzle could be done and the game could be finished. And that when the Ubisoft servers were closed the (cracked) game was impossible to finish or something like that
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's extra scummy. Ubisoft nowadays ship out incomplete games like Skull and Bones which was being worked on for nearly a decade now.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i think they have been doing that since late 2000s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Either that or their old games were unfinished aswell but we can't notice it
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I like that games can be fixed after the fact, hate that it's being abused via beta tests... And DLC... I was a 7800 owner back in the day and loved Impossible Mission, turns out I couldn't beat it because it was actually impossible lol
    I never knew about it at the time but a fixed version was available but you had to mail in your broken copy lol
    So that version is semi rare
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, I have a rom of the ds version of impossible mission