Hacking Sky3DS/QQ3DS USA Reseller that takes Paypal?

Septimo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Their gateway are fake. Take a look at the picture they have. The middle pin is short. It's a fake.

Damn, I bought one yesterday and didn't notice! That was the first thing I was going to check when I'd get it, too. It's on its way, so my only hope is that they were just lazy and used a picture from Google, or something. It's funny, because a comment on the product page asked whether they were legit or not, and they promised they got their cards from Gateway themselves. Either way, I paid with PayPal, so I'll have to report them if necessary.

Thanks for the heads up!

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I bought one yesterday and didn't notice! That was the first thing I was going to check when I'd get it, too. It's on its way, so my only hope is that they were just lazy and used a picture from Google, or something. It's funny, because a comment on the product page asked whether they were legit or not, and they promised they got their cards from Gateway themselves. Either way, I paid with PayPal, so I'll have to report them if necessary.

Thanks for the heads up!
I'd report them to gateway then if the one you get is fake. Not sure if it would do any good.

Reactions: Septimo

meatballmas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:blink: dang I didn't notice that either about the gateway card picture! only I know is that their sky3ds and r4isdhc works because I've been using them on my 2ds for about two months now and had no problems. Now I'm waiting for my 3ds xl to be shipped to my house so I can start ordering a gateway card.

Septimo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd report them to gateway then if the one you get is fake. Not sure if it would do any good.
Yeah, I don't think that'll do any good, honestly. I'm definitely opening a dispute if I get a fake, and that'll pretty much cut their PayPal ties and get me my money back, surely.

meatballmas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I don't think that'll do any good, honestly. I'm definitely opening a dispute if I get a fake, and that'll pretty much cut their PayPal ties and get me my money back, surely.

I sent the site an email to ask seller if their gateway cards are legit and this is what the message said

zts34.png

Septimo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sent the site an email to ask seller if their gateway cards are legit and this is what the message said

zts34.png

Yeah, that's what they said on the product page, too. I actually Google'd their stock picture and the picture actually was originally uploaded by a member here at GBATemp: https://gbatemp.net/threads/gateway-3ds-real-vs-fake-cards.363943/#post-4954159

That gives credence to my theory about them just lazily Googling a picture of a Gateway for their product page. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt now, but I should hopefully see for myself in a couple days.

Reactions: keyra

meatballmas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's what they said on the product page, too. I actually Google'd their stock picture and the picture actually was originally uploaded by a member here at GBATemp, so that gives credence to my theory about them just lazily Googling a picture of a Gateway for their product page. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt now, but I should hopefully see for myself in a couple days.

yeah because most but some sites upload the same picture because of laziness however this site adds the fake version photo

Septimo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah because most but some sites upload the same picture because of laziness however this site adds the fake version photo

Yeah, I actually just got an email back from them after sending them the photos. Here's what they wrote back:

"Thanks for letting us know. That pic is not by us. If you ordered from us, you are getting the correct legit one."

So, it seems like they did just grab a stock image off a Google, and apparently they unknowingly used a fake one. I still give them the benefit of the doubt and they do have great customer support, at least. I'll let you guys know soon, hopefully.

Reactions: Osmosis

TheCrimsonDevil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
aida.moe
XP
Country
United States
Received my Sky3DS today with 64GB card included (already inserted in the Sky3DS) - Love it! Now I have all my games backed up and digital! :D I'll keep the cartridges on the shelf, and the games in my system where they belong! I wish Nintendo just offered all their games digitally :c Excellent purchase though! :D

Septimo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Received my Sky3DS today with 64GB card included (already inserted in the Sky3DS) - Love it! Excellent purchase :D

Nice, thanks for letting us know and that sounds like a sweet deal! I should be getting my Gateway tomorrow. I'm worried it's a fake, but they've reassured me a couple times already that it's legitimate. We'll see tomorrow, I guess!

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if despite the gateway they sell being fake if it works like a original gateway 3ds with no issues?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't reply to me if you are going to be a douchebag and not answer the question.

Dont worry he's like that alot and to your question im positive there real since everyone is trying to keep it hush hush and they offer usps tracking for the US we just need more reviews on shoptemp.

Reactions: cvskid

meatballmas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got my 3ds xl with ver.6.2.0-12U from usps, now I'm going to order up a gateway card from the site. Someone from this site made a review of the gateway card that they got from peachds on shoptemp and was very satisfied. heres the link of the review Link

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-